Hennessey GTR700 0-186mph run...wtf

Pulls 1.0g accel, but wtf happens when he shifts to 5th?

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-09/04-02-09page-Hennessey-GTR700-Nissan-GTR.htm

:rofl

Wtf.

it seems like a really long gear, i dont see anything else wierd?

thats what happens when you take a brick and try to go well into the tripple digits with it…its like driving through hurricane winds against you.

I’m pretty sure the GT-R has a lower drag coefficient than your catfish. :rofl

Yupp
R35=0.27
Camaro SS=.34

Therefore your car is the more brickier of the two.

yah…but my car doesnt fall on its face at 140.

also, thats with stock ride height :wink:

Yours doesn’t “fall on it’s face” because it’s lighter, has more power, and the gearing is different.

I’m pretty sure that having lowering springs on only the front of your car is not going to reduce your drag that much.

I’m also pretty sure that that R35 is faster than your car. I may be wrong though. :wink:

If anything, only having the front lowered will INCREASE the cd thanks to more frontal surface area due to how the car sits uneven.

amazing how people throw shit out there without any facts, or knowledge of the subject at all. the skyline a brick? lol

I know right? :rofl

the r35 was designed function>>>>>form. as low of a drag coefficient as possible, looks came second (which is evident :lol)

I bet the R35 doesn’t blow sideways across 3 lanes of traffic when you drop into 3rd on the gas.

Hold on bandit!

you realize that’s a 700hp car, right? I’m talking about the ridiculous tranny/clutch slippage when he shifts to 5th not the final gear…re-watch it if you don’t understand, count the gears.

It is indeed clutch slippage. The funny thing though is that uprated clutch discs are part of the 700 package :shifty

no, the weird thing is that it ONLY slips in fifth…

With the crook working on it, who knows.

186 is weak.