AMS Alpha Omega - First 7 Second R35 GT-R *Now 6 Sec!*

Watch the tach at 3:30 lol

I want…

[sarcasm]Pffft that stance is horrible[/sarcasm]

No really, this is amazing. EFI, Forced induction, and recent technology are making for some incredibly fast cars these days in platforms that years ago would have been laughed at im sure. :tup:

I still think JewFro’s GTO can trap faster speeds than this.

Dang thats fast

pfft, show cars…

Video was well done.

Sounds like a dual clutch trans. Wonder what they have to do to make it hold up to launches and power like that. Don’t the stock ones have issues with hard launching with factory power?

Awesome.

Probably has a shep trans

That’s so sweet.

Damn! :tup:

meh…

All must bow down and respect the power that is Nissan.

http://media.merchantcircle.com/37252855/nissan%20logo%20blue_full.jpeg

Meh. My car is faster.

To break.

Honda has an answer…

Sent from my iPhone 5

While the s2k is cool I don’t think you could honestly still enjoy that car on the street at all. The GTR is shown going right through the drive through for Dunkin Donuts and as far as I know it’s still using factory parts, although enhanced for the power. What that car does is simply amazing, but then again for the price I’d expect nothing less from AMS.

And to the one post, yes the GTR comes from the factory with a dual clutch transmission so why would they change it to something else?

im sorry but thats just not right, holy shit thats insane. awesome car and awesome video well done :tup:

Honda Schmonda. That’s a strip car and the GTR is a street legal ride. NISSAN RULES !!

i agree, that s2000 is an all out drag car, the gtr is a streetable car (although would be an 8 second car at that point :wink: