here's a good one for you to laugh at...

Well last night I decided to take a little cruise ******* around my area, while I was driving around, 4 other kids and their cars caught up to me and formed a diamond:

*Car*

*Car*  *Me*  *Car*

*Car*

I started to look around and I realized that these cars meant business, 1 was an STi, 1 was an Evo 8, 1 was a Cougar, and 1 was a Cavalier

By now I’ve already started to shit my pants because here’s me in a poor little scion tc, being heckled by kids. Well they ended up following me to the lot i hang out at with a couple kids in this area, they all got out and appoarched me, one said “you think your car is fast or something? we own route 30 and this area” by now that got the attention of my friends. so we decided to race on a closed flat street, me the cougar and the cavalier, we’re sitting at the line and both cars were revving their engines acting all cool, im just sittin in the middle just waiting for my friend to drop his hands, once he drops his hands i let the cougar and the cavalier get about a 2 car length lead, i take off im in 3rd going about 64, i get on their tails, go into 4th run it to about 75 kick it to 5th and im gone…beat them by at least 5 lengths. we come back around and everyone was like “go again! go again!” we line up once again, and im thinking to myself “ive already beaten these cars why do it again?” both cars once again revving their engines and talking shit to me, im just ignoring them, friend drops the hands, cougar drops his transmission, and the cavalier blows his engine! I take off finish, come back, park, go look at their cars, and they were pretty much dunzo. everyone was making fun of them, both had automatics.

I go and talk to the kids in the evo and sti, and i asked them why they were hanging out with stupid kids who cant drive and shouldnt drive their cars like that, and the two kids said “we just met these punks 10 mins ago, and they wanted to roll with us to feel special so we let them”

the Evo 8 and STi gave me a lot of compliments and respect, they were pretty impressed by my tC. They asked if I had a turbo or a supercharger because they could hear air whirling around, i started to laugh and told them that was just my vvt-i and my k&n cai…hahaha

By the way, this all really happened! NO BS AT ALL!

Cool Story. please dont post locations thogh

On the second run you should have just sat there until they finished.

that’s a cool car for the money, and i really like the fit and finish of it. although… neon lights are like buttless chaps for cars.

assless chaps rule - cuz there’s no other kind

http://blogapart.viabloga.com/images/V5072VINYL-CHAPS-TITLE.jpg

:zzz:

now, i am sorry, but your sig is funny… I think the tC has a hard time getting out of the 16’s

if I’m not mistaken, I think the regular Cobalt, kicked the shit out of the tC

you might as well sleep since all you have to race with is the camry :moon:

if someone came and told me they owned a section of road I would just bust the hell out laughing.

when you hit 11.013 @ 129.90mph… ill build another car :hitit:

thats what i was waiting for u to do!!! :blue: (10.67):smiley:

I’d say good, go fix the potholes in it and pick up the trash on the sides. :smiley:

ecovenom and BJ :kekegay:

i think motor trend quoted like 15.6 for the 6-speed tC.

looks like a huffer on thier

my trap was higher :smiley:

MPH means poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopo

buy me wheels and slicks and I will get jay to tune for race gas and you will have to build another car

All the guys with low MPH’s say that, Until its time to go play on the parkway that is. :kekegay:

Gee, its not my fault i have a new car off of production and companies are starting to make some goodies for under the hood!

Let me do a nice turbo setup, and all the fixings under the hood then i’ll go to a track

and in regaurds to the Cobalt kicking the shit out of the tC
FALSE. Cobalt is not in the tC Class. And neither is the Cobalt SS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :beer: