Heres my new bike....

added a few things to my bike. check it out

um, no. not stunting. track days, yes…stunting, no.

Thank fk’n God. Last thing we need is another Superbike (Speed Channel, not sanctioned racing series) watching stunter.

Nice bike. I had an 04R6 in factory blue and loved it. Do you follow AMA Superbike at all? Its a good time at Mid O every year.

i follow it alittle bit. moto gp aswell. im trying to get into it alittle more tho, but its hard cause im so involved with motocross. i actually wanted to try and get a couple ppl out to indy for the gp race this year, but dunno if thats gonna happen or not. id def like to check out some racing at midohio tho

I have a few old pics of the R1. It looks much different now. Ill try to get some new ones up maybe on monday.

That solo seat is tits.

nice bike i have an 07 and love it i put 4500 on it just last summer yours is an 06 right 98chvys10 has an 06 identical to yours we’ll have to go riding this summer

heres mine

that 07 looks real nice. ya mine is an 06 (same as the 07 tho). i’m def down to do some riding, let me know. i cant wait to get out on this thing when the weather breaks.

Looks great!!! Be careful!

I always have bought and loved Yamaha products… they always treated me great… however when I bought my bike I bought a gsxr-750, just seemed like a nicer bike… I have rode an R6 before, the one I rode felt down on power… I did spend a decent amount of seat time on my friends R1… now that bike I LOVED!

^ you didnt wind it up enough, son!! haha. but ya, the r6 is weak down low but screams up top. of course its slower than the 750 but makes the most power of the 600s, but its all up top.

nice bike…i need more people to ride with…let me know when you are going out!:blue:

Heres what im working with…

01 ZX-12R
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3238/pa041234my7.th.jpg

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4521/pa041232jg5.th.jpg

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :cool:

damn. real nice! love the exhaust and the rims look sweet with that polished lip.

ya once the weather breaks id love to meet up with you guys. we’ll have to organize something. hopefully not much longer

another month or 1.5 cant wait

yeah…when everyone gets the itch…or when the weather breaks…we should have a pittspeed ride! ;-)…

no doubt… we went down to ohiopyle last year. that is an awesome place. just bring your swim trunks. im game for where ever. we usually go up to QSL bike night up in cranberry and try to frequent the one down in west mifflin also.

www.pittspeed.com/upload/Multimediamessage.jpg

Here is mine.Bought it in July 07 . O6 Honda Shadow Aero 750 was a left over at Ghatto .Put 1200 0n it last year.

www.pittspeed.com/upload/Multimediamessage.jpg

Here is mine.Bought it in July 07 . O6 Honda Shadow Aero 750 was a left over at Ghatto .Put 1200 0n it last year.

![www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/

Bought mine last year in July . It was a 06 left over at Ghatto . Put on roughly 1200 miles and ready to add on more

thats a great idea. def should