heres one for you benny

[youtube=425,350]<object width=“425” height=“355”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/GSvveLr2mKw&hl=en”></param><param name=“wmode” value=“transparent”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/GSvveLr2mKw&hl=en” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” wmode=“transparent” width=“425” height=“355”></embed></object>[/youtube]

incase i suck at embedding

That car’s fast but unfortunately that’s one of the horror stories in BMW tuning, this turkish guy Mert, who runs that company da-motorsport got his start ripping off customers and essentially only building his car…and even when it was built he never showed a dyno, only CLAIMED 1000whp, but you can clearly see the car in these vids is 600whp at best, which is nothing to scoff at but the car blew up within a year.

HERE is a well sorted 1000whp E36:

Oh, and those runs are only around 650-750whp and he still doesnt completely hook up til half track

Oh never mind the video you posted was when the car was in it’s supercharged state, that was when damotorsport wasnt even a company LOL

ONLY 750whp? thats alot

I was going to say, 1000HP and only a 10.9?

thats too much power. traction will be a HUGE problem with those ponies under the hood

still trapped 140’s

what sort of tire do u have to use with numbers like that? airplane grade tires?

He’s trapped 155 since I think :nod

you can buy michelins that are rated to 186+ anything with a speed rating of Y or greater… like 255/40/18ZR with a load rating of Y92 for instance… is a Z rated compound, with a Y speed rating, and 92 is the load rating.

are those street legal tires that look normal or the large wrinkle wall looking slicks?

normal tires, my old michelin pilot sport PS2’s were 225/40/zr18 Extra load, with a y92 rating… rated at 186mph from michelin… 224$ each.

damn those are expensive tires

Sick!

just got mine… can’t wait to get them on. :tong

My brand new PS2s are sitting in my office, cant wait to put them on.

^^ hell yeah, i picked up a used set of regular pilot sports for a steal @ $300 shipped. ;D

damn a whole set of tires for $300 is a fucking steal

got 255/35-18 PS2’s w/ 60-70% left for $330 SHIPPED on eBay last year

I fucking LOVE PS2’s, stuck like shit, but 255 was a bit too much tire I think…