HEY CAPTON

So then how do you know how this forum works? Shit… this forum was built on great threads revolving around bashing people. Travis, Sisterfucker, play pussy get fucked, etc

Because I’ve sat back and read the stupid shit and watched good people that actually provide positive things for this forum leave because of your “great thread people bashing” theory

AVB is a fag.

Wrong cousin haha

I dont know you…but I think you are a fag.

never met you in my life.

TLDR

The roids have your mental vision blurred Jeff

JJJUUUICCEEEEE!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pix3/images-9.jHasiatic-jewpg1.jpg

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0WxyKGD7sU”]Rookie Mistakes In The Gym - YouTube[/ame]

that shit is soo true

Shift is like a bar that does good business but really wants to be a fancy restaurant and just can’t. Captain Morgan is the guy vlad hired to try and get it there.

It’s not working.

Yetti is a fag. He tried to touch my cock at crc the other night.

That’s right

http://img.foodnetwork.com/FOOD/2008/08/19/bio-robert-irvine_al.jpg

KrazyKid didn’t leave, he just registered “Capital Region Customs” and is posting under that.

Shift is Shift. Members know each other outside Shift and act 10 times as bad in person as they do here. If Sbardys not busting your balls in person, something’s probably wrong. Same applies with Slowmarro John. Does everyone see this or understand it? No. Am I saying its acceptable if you want a 100% straight edge forum with no humor? No. It’s impossible to not have banter among members on a local forum.

Should it be kept out of certain areas for pure respect of a business owner? Depends on the business owners desire. If he/she doesn’t want it there, let he/she delete it and move on. I’m not going to post “You guys are a bunch of queer faggots who can’t turbo shit” on Synapses FB page even if I did know everyone that works there.

No capton i understand what you’re attempting to say. However you completely miss the point of this forum. Saying it’s sad that it turned into a shit show forum isn’t even a plausible statement… It didn’t “turn into” anything IT’S ALWAYS BEEN!! The biggest problem is power tripping mods. Shit vlad tried to get rid of PJB and the entire site TWEAKED out. This forum is what iis. The owner nor the cum guzzling mods have a actual say in how it goes here. WE DO… The actual members of any forum determine how that forum goes. So if you don’t like it GTFO… If you’ve actually been around since the apg says you know a forum can and has been replaced in hours. You’re never changing this place. / kk rant…

Cliffs FUCK OFF!!!

There was no trying… You placed it gently in my palm it was a pleasurable experience

Perfectly said, I’ve got a bunch of friends I’ve met off shift… I’m not gonna bust your balls on shift and not in real life. If you can’t take a joke, your probably a homo and I don’t wanna be your friend anyways. Same goes with Slowmarro. Haven’t met a bad person off shift to date. It’s a fucking awesome forum that provides information and laughter.

well said yetti, well said.

oh hai