Hey Everyone:)

we didn’t forget :tdown:

:lol:

lol i was woundering where everyone went. The Z has under 100k on her and i would like to keep it like that for some time. I would like to pick up another one in the near future but i just can’t find one for the price i wanna pay. Out of all my car’s i still like the Z the best and i must say for what you put into them they sure do fly…I think this mustang that i’m building will be just as fast as my Z if not faster:) Time will tell.

sup man :wave:

Howdy

:wave:

hey Mark!! :c ) I was wondering when you’d show up on here!!
:wave:

probably just drving his sister somwhere. :rofl:

Welcome aboard man :tup: Good to have another stanger on here, gotta keep these import chumps in line :smiley:

Just a couple more days and my 85 mustang hatch will be done:) I’m just waiting on my heads to be finished at the machine shop. Rewired it so it’s fuel injection and changed the dash to 87-93 dash. Damn that was alot of work. If i get my heads back tomorrow i’ll be out by the weekend:) I would like to get it on the dyno and see what kind of #'s its putting out…I’m thinking somewhere around 450rwhp but we’ll see. Right now it’s flat black and i think thats how it will stay till spring. Hope to run all you fast imports and domestics by the end of this season:)

Sounds like a nice combo man, have fun with it and post vids. Maybe if youre lucky ill give you a rematch next spring :stuck_out_tongue:

:tup:

:tup: