Hey mr. Potter & el Giraffe.......

Yankees, Giants, and 9ers FTMFW!

duhuhhuhhhh YANKEES WIN

And for all you noobs that hate baseball, this was A GREAT postseason. Every game was awesome.

probably one of my favorite announcers

i love going to the games, just watching it on tv can suck. i will admit, i did watch the yankees post season and enjoyed it.

Going to Yankee stadium is an experience in itself.

I’ve been a fan back when I watched Bernie Williams, Danny Tartabull, Don Mattingly and Girardi play. I grew up watching the Yanks.

i use to love baseball when i was little. kinda grew out of it when i was like in my teens.

I played from ages 6-18. Would like to get in a softball league.

+1, we should get shift league started

That is true. I am a Mets fan and a Jets fan.

I also like the NY Rangers and the Miami Heat (although I do root for the Knicks when they aren’t playing the Heat and have been to MSG for many of their games).

Congrats on the Yankees winning. I don’t like the Phillies because they are in the same division are the Mets so…congrats.

why not regular baseball?

yea, isn’t softball for girls?

ohld peeple wil git broked

what’s the difference besides that big silly ball?

I am down for any kind of league with the guys on here. I’m starting a thread.

I’ll play baseball but not old people/girly softball.

Nothing wrong with playing softball.

It’s not that much different from baseball. Just have to toss the ball to the plate, everything else is the same. I’m playing in a league right now.

very true.

i’ll give you that much, the old yankee stadium had an amazing atmosphere, my uncle/friends who have been to the new one said it has lost a little bit of that touch but it’s a fantastic stadium.

on a side note, i hope they never tear down fenway, that place is amazing. saw the sox beat the yankees there last season, i’ll never forget it. place was NUTS, like no other sporting event ive ever been to

and i would be 110% down for a laid-back softball dealio over the summer.

dude next year is gonna be FUN!

You need to go to the Garden when the Knicks are in the playoffs (maybe another 10 years before that happens).