Yanks > Red Sox

Surprised the wife with Field Championship Yankee tickets last night vs Boston. About 5-6 rows from the field. Any shot to the guy on 1st and we were on TV (In the background anyhow).

Fantastic game.

What you don’t see from TV: Fights. About 5-6 of them. “Red Sox” suck chants. “Mannnnnnny” chants.

One of the better games I have ever seen. Love the $10 10 ounce beers!

The people at Yankee Stadium are brutal to Red Sox fans and vise-versa. I witnessed a guy getting hit in the face with a glass beer bottle at Fenway for wearing a Mattingly jersey hahaha. While I can’t agree with your thread title, it looks like you saw a pretty sweet game. Lots of offense going on. Oh, and the food prices are a joke.

Yea, it was a fantastic game. We were around ALL Red Sox fans in our section of 8. To be honest, I have no problem with them cheering or even swinging that red sock around. The rude fans that talk shit on both sides annoy me. But, you got to be a stupid mother fucker to want to fight against NY in the Bronx.

Did you hear the story about the guy burying RedSox Jersey in the new Yankee stadium to put a “curse” on them for the next 30 years? :confused

Ridiculous.

Either way, I’m a fan of the Yankees but for no good reason.

Yeah, a crew got paid 5 hours overtime to dig it out hahaha

They were debating criminal charges last I heard.

yankees < * that is all. FUCK THE YANKEES!!!

Red Sox > *

i have some decent seats for june 8th homegame and july 20th homegame, my dad gets 2 sunday homegame ticket packs everyyear from a friend of his down in NYC. should be a good time.

braves > all… fuck all ny teams except the Rangers! hockey ftmfw!

wrong, Devils > rangers

i was there not to long ago, april 2nd i believe, shitty game. No offense but i did get to see arod jack one. The fucking beer is rediculous, i didnt even realize it, but i have five of them during the game and id idnt think much of it until im in the bus going home and im counting my money think about where it all went, but i got tickets and a bus ride down and back for ten bucks so i really cant complain

explain to me how the devils are down 3-1 in the playoffs to the rangers then? :haha

Domestic. K20. Red Sox. Have you made a good choice in your life? :slight_smile:

Typical.
The majority of the Red Sox fans I’ve met are the worst fans ever. I was talking to my buddies about the Yanks at school, I hear from the corner, “FUCK the Yankees”. I’m like what? Red Sox fan of course. I ripped into him, informed him that he lacked any sort of intelligence to hold a real debate. He shut his face rather quick.

except PokerRun518 stated he’s a Braves fan. :ponder

yeah… bobby cox is my managerial hero.

Figures you like a man with that last name.

:rofl

at least my teams fans dont go yelling “hey papi hit a dinger” … that to me screams homosexuality. :idiots

for whatever reason that just made me laugh histerically