Yankees game right now.

so brian let arod walk and now the bases are loaded. what a game!

yankees suck and no one cares

lock 1

thumbs down for the yankees, go Angels
lock 2

What a game. The pressure was on!

fuckin shit god damnit

WOOOO fuck the yankees

yayyyy, cant wait for stupid crowded bars saturday night with drunk idiots who dont even follow the yankees trying to watch the game :facepalm

Ryan my step bro said fridays in guilderland was LOUD. no one was eating i guess. To many posers tune in the last inning… and root for the winning team

fuck angels! root for your home team you fags

last inning was intense tho

Swisher now 0 for 8 in the series with RISP. I thought he was going to be walked when it went to 3-2. If this goes to 7, Yanks are in trouble.

I’m rooting for the Angels because I’m a Red Sox fan.
I would’ve liked to see LA vs. LA but that’s obviously not happening

GO ANGELS!

i believe it :lol the number one thing i hate about the yankees is that 50% of their fans are CLOWNS and frontrunners and dont know anything about the team besides like 6-7 players and if they’re ahead of the BRS or not, yet they rock the hats/clothing and talk like they follow every pitch.

irritates me :lol

I know right?

YESS!!

And yes game 7 equals :ohnoes

No need to watch the game. Facebook status’ kept me better updated than Joe buck

Thats like me with football. The week after superbowl i roid rage when ppl that WERE raiders fans the week before are now full blown patriots fans…

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Everyone posted too

so true, i watch the fb status’ and when they get loud i turn the game on :lol

Joe Bucks a clown. Fuck him, piece of shit douchebag mother fucker. I’d rather have the game on mute and listen to John Sterling and Susan Waldmen.

As far as I’m concerned, its over tomorrow. Andys a big game pitcher, Yanks at home… and even if it does go to game 7, Angels wont win. The chances of any team beating Andy & CC back to back AT Yankees stadium is as probable as Joey eating pussy.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Yeap. In the Bronx with CC on the mound.