Yankees game right now.

Joe Buck is a piece of shit cunt mother fucker.

yankees can s mah d

+1 I should of went to a Yanks game while I was down here :lol Didnt even think of it! ha

im fucking 30 streets from there right now and dont plan on ever going to a game in 4 years unless their playing the reds or redsox lol

I was going over the GWB yesterday, soo wanted to drift part of the ramps, roads were wet too. Just way to much traffic to really hang it out :lol

LOL

I dare you to go outside of your dorm with a megaphone right now shouting that exact statement.

i literally do that all the time without the megaphone. not kidding. its way too much fun not to.

I’m going to Giants tomorrow. We are still debating going to the Yankees game instead…

CC kickin ass.

Yankees got this

wat

thinkin about takin the d train down a few stops and throwing goldfish and cheez-its at all the yankee fans as they leave yankee failium

D train sucks.
E is where its at

The new R160 is fucking sweet with the stops inside. Just wait til your there in the summer. Subway SUCKS. 2 outta 10 cars have a/c and the ones that do everyone and i mean everyone crowds into them and then the non ac cars are almost empty. lol

well d train is closest and 4 or so stops from 161 so i dunno what to tell ya JEFF

Good job on dropping that ball. :excited

Nice error LA. :slight_smile:

+1 yanks.

Yeah, see how high the first baseman jumped and STILL couldn’t reach it? :rofl

I thought it was the white man that couldn’t jump. :lol

Good play tho.

That pitch was horrible. just smashed the catchers junk.

no