Hey, New Alti Owner

Just want to say “Hi!” to all the Nissan owners. This is my first Nissan, and I love it. I traded my 05 Mini Cooper in for a 07 Altima 3.5SE. I will be putting 19" wheels on in the spring, and look forward to meeting peeps at the meets. One concern though…I think the classified section rule for newbies is kinda crap, as I have my OEM wheels to sell, and want to place winters on. I’m sure the “newbie” factor should not affect our choice to sell on the forum. I guess I’ll just spend my donation on listing my wheels on Ebay…

Talk soon

Hey welcome to the site

the reason we have that rule in place is to stop people from just coming onto the site and spamming.

Welcome fello Alti Owner! Good to see more of ya around TNC!

Just chill around TNC before selling stuff its worth the stay. Variety would be nice and i’m glad to see another Altima.

uuups on the alti’s

keen on yer rims pm me

Thanks for the warm welcome. My plans for the car are to throw on a set of 19" MMR HR1 or HR4 wheels, chrome grille cover that clips over the existing grille (makes it look more like a G35 grille), chrome door handles, and a double din DVD, NAV deck, and maybe lowering it. We’ll see if we can get my wife into a Rouge in the spring! No engine mods as of yet, excluding of course the K&N filter.

Hey! Welcome to the boards! Good to have another alti on here!

welcome to TNC :slight_smile: