hey, new here

bought a 91 infiniti G20 a couple weeks ago for 1800 bucks, crossed over from toyota. i come from a family of celicas, my old camry, and one nissan axxess (we don’t talk about that one…)

want to find out more about these things, see what everyone else has got!

-eric.

Welcome!

Whats done to the G20 (if anything) and what wrong with the Axxess, those things are sweet…

Yes welcome… The Axxess is cooler than the Multi…

haven’t got a chance to do much to the G20, i’m a student and i pretty much drained my savings to buy it.

it came with some 15" wheels and summer tires that i put on for now (the factory alloys were on it when i bought it) and i put in a pioneer head unit; the stock panasonic speakers are great.

at the moment, i’m focusing on fixing the rust (trunk lid, front fenders, a little bit on rear quarters, but that might not get repaired) before i do anything else… but from there, i have a lot of options (SR20 = endless opportunity). so far, i’m looking at a CAI, header, and some cosmetic things (painted VC, etc.) in the near-ish future

as for the axxess, it seems to have been on it’s last legs for years now… loud, rattly, gutless (merging and passing is always iffy) and rusting at an alarming rate. of course, my mother wouldn’t trade it for anything else :slight_smile:

Of course not, Axxess will rust apart before they rattle apart. Good luck with the rust but that’ll be your biggest plague for any pre 95 Nissan it seems.