HEY SHIFT!!!!

Bet you had a ton of false knock on the old motor…well…right up until it started knocking for real;)

:rofl probably. That 7* Mike couldnt figure out. Driving it now. Feels great. Havent been over 3800 rpms. Getting 19mpg highway and about 12 around town. Everyone thinks i hace subwoofers in the trunk cause the exhaust just makes super bass punching tone now.

No worries lol. Just wondering if you have a dyno.

ha…I wish.

Engine ‘break in’-

Ensure fluids are topped off (and no leaks). Fill fuel tank with desired fuel. Start WOT tuning.

Either way, congrats on getting it back, Nasty. I know it killed you to have it gone so long!

That was the plan…but a certain someone bought the wrong 02 sensor for the wideband…so it had to wait. Part throttle is taken care of…but no WOT pulls without a wideband.

About to return that sensor in a few minutes and order new one. Bastards.

In that case, I agree.

What one did you buy, and what one did you need?

Auto Meter 2243 Replacement Sensor for Wideband O2 Ratio Gauge Auto Meter.

One i need. One i got is the one they told me to get which is not correct. The one posted up in the thread for the wideband you were selling.

Someone go make sure Nick changes his oil tomorrow please. And make sure he uses a good filter!

what do you consider a good filter? i just saw nick buying a “Driveworks” from Advance, its 3.99$

/me faints.

A Mobile 1 M-301 or a Napa Gold 1515 or equivalent will suffice. And fill the damn filter up before screwing it on the block.:smiley:

i can do it. i should be up near his house anyways tomorrow lol

no MOPAR!!! filter?

id run the WIX joint on it.

Checked oil level again tonight, same level as when i left. 390 miles on it. Looking good. Got into it a bit today, seems pretty strong.

The Napa gold is a Wix. The Mopar filter is made by the lowest bidder…half the time it’s a Fram.

fram sucks hahaha

So whats going on in here

Wix filter/Rotella 15W40 (or 5W40) would be in this car if I owned it, VR1 if the builder wanted a 30 or 50 weight.