DIY: focus turbo kit progress pics

for those of you who care i got some pics of the progress ive been making on my car so here goes nuthin:

…thanx rx3

A focusinprogress for shure. Looks nice, keep us updated. What kind of boost/dyno numbers are you on the hunt for?

Damn, you ever hear of [img] tags?

EDIT: Your welcome. Looks good :slight_smile: :tup:

lookin for around 250whp and 230tq until i can afford turbo-grind cams and a few other little things to achieve maybe 280 if i can get the tune real good, still learning how to tune though so we will see what i get out of it…this all on stock internals and 9.8psi

lookin good man, surprised its not taking 3 weeks like other turbo setups :lol:

did you ever get those fittings for the oil feed line?

yea but i killed the threads on one so i gotta go get another one

well thats because the focus doesnt have people laying under the car sleeping

it was 630 in the morning, i was drunk, thanks for playing… and please dont let me get into it furthur

I know people that do that too :slight_smile:

Very cool man :slight_smile: i cant wait to see it out and about :tup:

Mike, seriously, I’m not tryig to talk trash at all here, but the facts still stand that nick for the first 2 weeks did everything on his own. Alot of the hold up was me having to go to ferry like 4 times, or shoot down to hybrid for parts, or ray lacks the parts dept. fools ordering wrong parts and the whole vin number orders and such. Mike , I’m tryin to stay on good grounds here. I still wanna play the party and everything. I still wanna stay on good terms, but cmon man how can you possibly bash nick for working on my car. over the course of 3 days and many hours, you hooked up a vaccuum line…thats it. The whole turbo fiasco, which, you know i was going to wave, seeing as i was going to use the money i was paying you to work on the car to buy a new one, but, you didnt work on it, so am i going to see a 16g at all? a 14b does not replace a 16g, its a huge differance. Nick is only one guy and can only do so much w\ the products I supplied him with. Fuzzyfish and Long have been helping out as well recently with wiring and such, and a huuuuge thanks to those guys too. :tup:
It may be taking 3 weeks but why is that bad, if its done right and done with care and not rushed? Quality craftsmenship > Rushed

boost is overated anyways

vtech > *

Very well put, considering the accidental circumstances. Shit happens, I’ve done worse. That alone sucks, but with any turbo project, there will be many many snags. Also I am sorry I could not help your project more, but Vacation and my exhaust being ripped off > anything.

lol @ Longuyen…I am pretty sure there is no H. This coming from a DSM’er and all.

cant blame you for taking vacation, lol. was nice of u stopping by and at sharing some knowledge and runnin tom to get parts

this coming from the guy who owns the turbo manifold sitting in my garage :stuck_out_tongue:

ssshhh im sneaky sneaky about that mani yo

Yea hey man i apprecaite your advice and help with everything on the parts and such, and hell it was worth it just to take a spin in your car :tup: thanks again!!

wow way to get off topic guys… this thread is about a focus… not an eclipse
if you need anymore help working on the focus. i’m off on friday, hopefully your parts will be in by then

wow every juan is going turbo these days

Yea, its a good alturnative to the turbonator and BOV simulator :biglaugh: