Hey wat would yous do

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
MAN CHILL ABOUT THE SISTERS OF HIS you can talk shit on him but leave out
ppls families. this shit happened before.

tell him to staighten the fuck up & type right!!! then maybe ppl wont fuck with him!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
tell him to staighten the fuck up & type right!!! then maybe ppl wont fuck with him!!!

what does talking right have to do with family

you dont like ppl talking about lynsey…do you
its the same way with my mother
and the same for him

if any one understood this i thought it be you

i do under stand about mothers & daughters,but sisters i got that all the time so it’s not that big of a deal & u even said something so :tounge:

i do under stand about mothers & daughters,but sisters i got that all the time so it’s not that big of a deal & u even said something so :tounge:

yea but im different i actually knwo the sisters well. and i mess with them
me and slowass

we have known them for a while no one else knows them

lets just leave families out of this

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Darkstar
dude, get off his balls. its unflattering

dude be man for once in your life. you how old picking on a 16yr old kid
thats some childish shit your pulling.
i could see if you knew him but you dont so just back off.

1 he is annoying, once he shuts up and stops threatening people, they will let him go. its the same thing that happened to you, you threatened people, they said shit to you, you got pissed.

since you stopped threatening people and act normal, has anyone said shit to you?

I hereby challenge 01GTI to a fistfight… Here’s where we shall meet. Take Ohio River Blvd towards Sewickley. Make a left at the first light aftering going under I-79. Immediately after clearing the opposing traffic, stop your car, turn it off, and wait for me. If at first you dont see me, just keep waiting, make sure to turn your music up as loud as possible.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
# 1 he is annoying, once he shuts up and stops threatening people, they will let him go. its the same thing that happened to you, you threatened people, they said shit to you, you got pissed.

since you stopped threatening people and act normal, has anyone said shit to you?

no but he didnt throw the first blow. and this site is for ppl to meet ppl
and have fun. but FAMILIES SHOULD BE LEFT OUT and ill defend his family
anytime. if i have to get into it then i will. if he is annoying so what. doesnt
give the right to throw blows at families.

I hereby challenge 01GTI to a fistfight… Here’s where we shall meet. Take Ohio River Blvd towards Sewickley. Make a left at the first light aftering going under I-79. Immediately after clearing the opposing traffic, stop your car, turn it off, and wait for me. If at first you dont see me, just keep waiting, make sure to turn your music up as loud as possible.
the tracks buy SHAGGY’S house:D

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
doesnt
give the right to throw blows at families.

thats your opinion. If the kid tells me that he’s gonna beat my ass, i’ll say WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO. and there isnt a god-damn thing you can do about it, so why dont you get off his balls, and shut the fuck up. :slight_smile:

the tracks buy SHAGGY’S house:D

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:angel:

This has to be the gayest thread to date :rolleyes:
I mean who really gives a fuck :rolleyes:
geeez im glad i read 2 post and didn’t waste 20 minutes of my life:rolleyes:

thats your opinion. If the kid tells me that he’s gonna beat my ass, i’ll say WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO. and there isnt a god-damn thing you can do about it, so why dont you get off his balls, and shut the fuck up. :slight_smile:

dude we went thru this before. i dont care if you want to pick on a 16 yr old. or not but
if your going ot say shit then say it towards him. you never know what a persons family has
problems or not. so just chill with the family shit thats all im saying.

Originally posted by Shaggy
This has to be the gayest thread to date :rolleyes:
I mean who really gives a fuck :rolleyes:
geeez im glad i read 2 post and didn’t waste 20 minutes of my life:rolleyes:

x2 a men:)

Does that mean I can talk about how hot your wife is? :smiley: :wink:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
Does that mean I can talk about how hot your wife is? :smiley: :wink:

heheh
:wackit: