hey yins jerk offs

Don’t fucken call me when the pirates have a game. That means pick up a schedule check to see if there is a game. If there is a game i’m workin and i’m not gonna answer your unimportant call. Have a nice day

time to give cutty a call !!!

x2 DOHH u coming to caste beotch !! and btw pm me ryans # to see if i can get the g body crew down there…

Is that how George Costanza would treat a Yankees fan?

pittsburgh fans are too stupid to know you are being ignorant to them " uhhhhh how much are your $9 seat" " where do you sit for standing room"

How do you get the tickets in Right field that are just behind the vendors and food? There’s only a single row of seats there…My four year old would like those seats!

when the hell has there ever been standing room only at PNC Park?

:rofl:

saturday night

was it like free blowjob night or something?

well lets see…priates r in like 4th place…and could be in third…

and might get a wildcard spot in the playoffs

there have been a couple times when they had standing room tickets

it was,aint ur mouth shore? :bj:

is the baseball season actually still going on?

we have a baseball team?

in pittsburgh?

(just kidding…i’m actually pretty impressed with how they’ve come back from the division’s basement…)

baseball is retarded
baseball in Pittsburgh is extremely retarded
I think baseball should play the same number of games football plays, hockey can go longer cause it’s actually a fun sport to watch :smiley:

dont u beat ur balls with ur bat?

:nuts:

:smiley:

i’d rather slit my wrists than watch a hockey game.

at least with football + baseball, you get to sit in the sun and get drunk, eat a few hot dogs, maybe watch the game.

The only good hockey is NHL '94 for SNES.

• Blades of Steel for NES

just ask the ticket seller for those seats. Tell him your handicapped too, cause those are accessible seats.

we’ve had about 5 games this year with standing room only. Pittsburgh loves their fireworks. Hockey after 94 sucks. Too many damn europeans. NHLPA 93 for genesis rules.