Went to the Pirate game

it was a good close game. can’t beat free tickets and good seats. spent $18.00 in all.

2 words

big country

what position is he playing???

they played ok…tooo many error…3…

oh ya i had free tickets too…third base line row B!!

I’m sorry …

I went too. I had free tickets too! $32 seats. Second row behind the Pirates dugout!

congrats. im goin tomorrow. Im gonna sit at the bar in the back rather than watch the game though

I was behind home plate not bad seats but i want the seats i had last time right behind 3rd base. i know next year i’ll be at home run durby and all-star game.

i’m going friday for skyblast… seats are like 500 section :scared:

no three rivers, no care.

ill be there in the 200’s i think.

explain

i noticed most of the time people actually go to the game is when they get free tickets, probably the only way they can get people in

i miss the ambience of the old concrete toilet bowl…

:dunno:

no…i just don’t really care… i think tax dollars could have been put to use in much better ways than building PNC Park.

when the allstar game generates 50 million in revenue for the city next year i hope you change ur tune.

500 section, where you sittin? over on the roof of the marriot? only goes to 300’s and there’s really not a bad seat. 300’s will be great for sky blast.

will that pay off all the debt owed and pitt pittsburgh back on a good map other than the “shithole”?

Opps wait we still owe too much on Three rivers :kekegay:

and how are you gettin those? you have season tickets or are you gettin them through a broker or ebay? theres a zero % chance ur gettin them at a sale through us. I work here and i am probaly not gonna be able to buy any. the league, other teams and our season ticket holders are garentted so many, then sponsors and then there are none left. I’ll get two but no option to buy more. 3 rivers had more inventory but PNC is about 20k smaller.

x2

they could have used that money to hire a professional hit man or two to take out Smurphy…

don’t blame the pirates, blame the city’s sports and exhibition authority. thats still 50 million we didn’t have. why u always so negative?

think of all the money the tax payers wasted on your sorry ass, “Mr. Igotarrested17times” :bsflag: