Went to the Pirate game

i won’t. i’d hate to be a hypocrite.

$50mil in revenue? That’s a drop in the bucket compared to what the stadium cost.

probably less than what i’ve paid in fines, court costs, and other shit.

I’m negative because I hate the pirates and I hate this city anymore. Unfortunatly until my company expands even bigger I’m sort of stuck.

The city is at much fault for thses stadiums as anyone. They should have told both owners to go fuck themselves when they wanted money to build there “cooperation privleged” stadiums.

the worst part is that the entire county is paying a 1% sales tax and we have no vote when it comes to city elections. I say merge the city and county, or leave our incomes the fuck alone.

50 million for the period around the game in july, you don’t think that place paid off its 150 million by now, 5 years in? thats 50 mill is a third of the cost.

mike if you hate it so much, move or stop cryin about it. You can’t change it so let it be, stress is the number one cause of death

i thought it was smoking

what makes people smoke :smiley:

peer pressure

:rofl:

section 329 row b

free tickets

any good?

damn strait.

A fucking revolution was started oh so many years ago because of this horse shit. I’m starting to feel that this is going to become necessary again…

normaly $9 tickets but still not bad, should be absolutely awesome for the fireworks. you’ll be looking directly across the river. what seat numbers, i’ll cancel your tix so you can’t get in, lol

i say merge the city + the county and eliminate all the redundant offices.

speak up, i think people that care are listening…or not

evidently you care because you keep replying…

i was refering to the politicians :doh:

x2

I could care less about a job though, I have to convince my wife this place is a shithole. :smiley:

I went to the game friday night, ugh, Dodgers killed us…what else is new
first game i went to where the visitors got double digits against us.

I sat in Section 147 - Row A - Seats 1 & 2
$17.00 a piece, and they were pretty sweet seats! View was excellent

It’s also pretty sad people only go to the Pirates games when there’s fireworks

you can seriously buy a $9 ticket? thats what it costs to go to a movie… :kekegay:

and both last about 2 1/2-3 hrs. :rolleyes:

most movies now-a-days are 1.5 hours long…