Hey yinz guys

Hello, My name is Joe and I’ve been a DSM’er for a few years now. I drive a 91’ TSI that was an automatic and I swaped a 5 speed from a doner car. It’s been about a three year project and it’s near completion. Some of you might think I’m crazy “Why not just buy a Talon or Eclipse 5 speed?” you ask. Well the body, paint, and interior of the A/T is nearly flawless and I won’t part with it, plus it’s just bad ass. Mods; 16G, Buschur front mount ic, 2.5" ex, ballance shafts removed, underdrive pully, 450cc injs, Buschur fuel pump, Apexi AFC, alum flywheel, Centerforce clutch, KYB struts, Eiabach springs, Powerstop Crossdrilled rotors, Goodrich SS brake and clutch lines, Enkei Racing Wheels, Falken Drag radials, guages ect… Thanks and hope to hear from my fellow DSM’ers soon

hi

welcome

welcome:beer:

Welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome

Welcome to the site.

welcome

hello!

sweet dude lets see pics off your sister

Umm my sister was killed in a car accident about 4 years ago. I’m sure you don’t care.

Welcome

Welcome

I didn’t build this car to impress you or anyone sinister:finger2: My plan was to to build a car that would be quick and corner well, but kept simple, ya know less shit to break. I didn’t pay someone else a pile of money to make me racecar.:rant: I rebuilt the engine, I rebuilt the tranny, I replaced almost every moving part on the suspention, steering and, I powder coated everthing that would fit into the oven. Dude your right it is sweet. tool: