Hey, your Hummer might be from a Chinese

Hey, your Hummer might be from a Chinese

OK, I’ll reword that. Hummer might be bought by a Chinese company

Great they can build our military!
What a slap in the face.

Ruh oh…

I am glad that the Dems are doing a good job with their bailout plan for GM.

As part of our bailout plan, we will sell hummer to the commies!

LOL, the military does not drive H2’s.

Hummer has nothing to do with our military contracted Humvee’s.

after this, I sure hope not

Who builds the H1?

the civilian H1 is seperate from the military HMMWV. It just looks like it. Those are still made by AM general.

Who builds it?

The current H1 is being phased out soon anyway.

They don’t make a civilian H1 anymore.

Edit:
Killed the civilian one in 2006
AM general appears to build the military H1

Not china, not GM either.

AM General makes our Humvee’s.

That being said, The humvee is a piece of shit thats getting phased out soon anyway.

Good riddance to the hummer brand, not only were they ugly to begin with, they sucked at virtually everything.

As shitty as our economy gets, and as dumb as our politicians are, our military is not going to sell itself off. They get a huge portion of the tax budget they can afford american made stuff.

I was thinking AM General and Hummer were the same.
Either way, it concerns me that our mfg base keeps shrinking.

It’s not like we sold any hummers anyway. It was a boat anchor of debt for GM.

People need to realize business is business. The government, as hard as they try, can’t control suck. If you suck, you fail. If you don’t you succeed.

I like the H1 but the others are pretty ghey wannabes.

If I had $25k laying around I would rock this…
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=256561150&dealer_id=51391400&car_year=1995&rdm=1243967571700&model=HUMMER&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&make=AMGEN&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14052&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=25000&cardist=326&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

Dear god I can’t wait to see a bunch of asian people cruise down the streets of Beijing in a hummer.

I’m surprised the Chinese company didn’t just buy an H2 and disassemble it to copy it piece by piece like they do everything else. Guess they wanted the name.

I hope I can get an H3 on the cheap very soon.

I cant wait to see some douchebag in a hummer in the next few years and say “Is that the American version of the Chinese version?”