hey

hey everyone jus introducing myself, my name is Devin and i own a 93 240 coupe it has some modifications not to many but i jus bought it in the summer and look forward to doing more to it. here r some pictures. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2872100

Welcome man we got a fair share of coupe owners and wannabe coupe owners here! Make sure to bring it out to some meets. There great places to buy shit, see shit and meet people.

Welcome

I got a coupe, but a 1982 Coupe

EDIT – Yes I said 1982. Datsun 200SX (S110). The Grand Daddy of the S13. :hmm Or would it actually be Grand Mommy???

welcome to the site…

Hey welcome.

nice rides/the 240 i think it was on autotrader right? being sold for really cheap(don’t want to post the $.lol), i was interested in it, you bought an amazing car if its the one im thinking of(from Brampton),great steal, good luck with it, very nice clean coupe.

HAWT coupe.

yes i really like the composition of your coupe, goes together very well!! Me and Osad are coupe owners ourselves maybe You can join our coupe gang : )

LOLLLL So what do we have now eh Kengi?

a pignose AND coupe squad?

ye u r thinking of the same car i was lucky to get it, the day after i bought it someone offered the guy double for it and i am happy i got it because i was searchin for the car for so long.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

After seeing pics thats a good looking car, you need some rims thought. Take your time with it but it looks good!

hey wanna sell your cluster?

lol, thats tru^^^:p