Hey

I know you guys know where to come at my location. But on warm nights there is at least 150 to 200 people a night at the spot i’m talking about. Just saying i know your sick of hearing it. But if you ever get bored its more then worth the drive.

car show at mp walmart!!!

Better than the old days at VW Drive?

nope vwdrive>all!!!

x fuckin 2

Yeah and the cops kicked everyone out at midnight last nite

Did you go? I didn’t see you there… Mostly all older cars there

haahha that would not have been worth my drive

nope

It would have been worth coming to a spot not as far as UT. I ran a 5.0 with a few mods and a LT1 Camaro with shorty headers,cat back,CAI,M6. Their was some other races as well. Not sure of now many of them post on here though…

Yea i’m always there on the weekends it was packed. I was parked closer to the road where everyone watches the racing that way i can get the fuck outta there quicker if the 5-0’s do come.

yeah my uncles told me back in the day that place was the shit. He also told me that is used to get busted alot

not really!!!really JUSTONE BIG one!!! :hs:

Yeah, I got there at like 12:15, i saw Kolar driving in the lot towards the store… i didnt stop because I was with 2 other cars…

We eventually ran into them later… then they left and went elsewhere… i had to work today, so I left for home at that point.