Hey

Yeah dude oi got a neon 2 but u gotta loose the wing

Welcome :slight_smile:

Loose the wing, drop it, enjoy :slight_smile:

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

welcome

Out of curiousity, what prompted you to sign up a Pittsburgh area forum, being that your from California?

that radio telecast must of been country wide! :steelers:

Actually I’m gonna lose the wing and get a nicer smaller spoiler, drop it, body kit, new interior the whole nine yards. The back window tint is actually that gay a55 tint film so it peals right off. We had to put that on during the summer because at the time this was the family/project car we have little ones and the sun would beat right down on them so we put the film on, we could’nt afford getting all our windows tinted. Like I said, since my wife has her own car the Neon is officially mine again and I can get started on better things for it, and it’s not even in the beginning stages yet, maybe in a year I’ll have most if not all of it done.
I came on here because its a car forum it does’nt matter to me where it’s at. I’m also a member on Neon Canada. To me if it’s a kool forum where I can meet new ppl and learn more things and buy and sell stuff for my car or just help out with ppl’s questions than I’ll be a member. I just wish Cali had it’s own forum.

you do know that this is a “performance” forum right??
i dont see much performance in your neon sorry… and the SRT swap… do you know how much TIME and MONEY it is to make that motor swap completely in??? its ALOT of work, and you have to change ALOT of shit…
complete SRT swap is going to run you about 5,000 or more, not including how long you spend on swapping it in

here bro…

they even have subforums on there for you, so you can talk to all your other riced buddies (california is in the west region)