hey.

My name is charlie im from Level Green, pa. I currently go to school in Erie, pa at Penn State Behrend for Plastics Engineering. I have a 1990 fullsize chevy with a 6/8 drop that me and my dad pretty much completley restored. I also have a 2005 zx6r. I plan on getting a honda of some sort, hopefully an eg hatch, next summer for a daily.

here are a few pics.

Sup Boris. Welcome to Pittspeed

Thanks mike.

Plastics engineering, good shit. I’m in the Injection Molding business :slight_smile:

But nice truck and welcome!

YEAAAAA CHUCK!! when are we getting out of erie?

hey mike. hopefully we be getting out of this hell hole soon. is it weird that we are in the same apartment talking to each other on pittspeed?

welcome

Welcome

welcome:beer: ur trucks alwhite

What’s up Chuck. Nice truck.

hi

thanks. are you the guy that has the black 454 with the corvette wheels at the irwin car show? i think i talked to you about the front bumper you have on your truck last summer.

Hell yeah. I like the Plastics Engineering field a lot. What company do you work for?

welcome

yep, that’s me.

Welcome… Nice lookin rides…

Welcome…nice truck

Thanks. When i get out of school I am going to tear it apart again. I want to 6-link the back and put some tubular A-arms up front. Also step it up to 20’s all the way around. I have kicking around the idea of bodydropping it because I know it just wont be low enough until the rockers are on the ground. But I still got a few years til any of that happens.

My mom owns her own company our here in Belle Vernon. It’s called Parker Precision Molding.

Thats cool. I interned for a place in Latrobe last year called Carclo Technical Plastics. Im going back for next summer as well.

Welcome… Sweet Rides!