what's up

im moving to the area of greensburg and going to school in blairsville at wyo tech plan on staying in greensburg to a long time…just joined here to meet fellow car guys and make some friends, i own a 2000 acura integra gsr t3/t4 turbonetic turboed car its got all the goodies no engine mods yet or tranny those are soon to come, its also got jdm frontend and carbon fiber hood, doesn’t sit to far off the road either, also have 17’’ 5Zigen Hatfield Rims, body is also currently under contruction with the rear end, some stupid female in a mini van hit me and still haven’t got it fixed yet…like i said looking ot make friends will be living even more directly around mt. pleasant area so chat with me dang it im gonna need friends

welcome

word.

I’d like to see some engine bay pics

for auto tech?
if so how about you pay me half the tuition and ill kick you in the balls. It will be less painful, you will probably learn more, and you wont regret it as much

welcome

welcome :slight_smile:

^^^disgruntled?

lets just say thats 6 months of my life that would have been better spent if I sat in a room watching paint dry or watching CHIPS reruns

Welcome

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome to Pittspeed.

Welcome

hi

welcome

welcome

Welcome…any pics of ur car ?

welcome :beer:

welcome!!

welcome to pittspeed

welcome…I like CHiPs reruns

no pics yet moving can’t afford to spend any money yet and i hope the school will be better than what everyone is saying i hope damn do i hope so

well have fun driving from greensburg to blairsville everyday. my buddy did that. its like an hour drive one way. I believe the easiest way is to take rte 66 to rte 22 then head straight out. Lots of cops on 66. o ya, Welcome