Any Wyo-Tech guys?

I’m attending Wyo-Tech starting July 3rd classes and living down there. I was just curious if there was anyone on this site down there?

i dont go there, but my buddy does. He drives a silver Mustang 4.6 and hes a crazy dude… loves ot do burnouts EVERYWHERe… like i mean if there wa sa cop in the parkinglot across the stress he would probibly do it.

there’s a few guys on here from there…

blairsville hates wyotech

yeah why is that? my roomate in college is from blairsville and he dispises ‘wyotechers’

cuz 95% of the kids that go to that school are retarded cocksuckers that think their race car drivers and fly flew the residential nieghborhood right by the school and do a whole bunch of stupid shit around there ie. burnouts, vandalize, and other shit.

If i were you Id get out while you still can, dont waste your life like I did going to that school. the only class worth taking is the specialty classes

i started wyotech in april, what classes are you taking? it’s not such a bad school it’s more or less you get what you take out of it…i have learned alot of stuff but in my opinion not $23000 worth…it’s basically an expensive high school vo-tech…im basically just going to have it on my resume that i went to school. as for redlinegsr94, he is absolutely right, alot of those kids that go there are so god damn cocky is unreal, case in point this asshole that drives an old ass flat black crown victoria thats bone stock (and yet i always see him with the numbers on his windows from the track, why you would pay $20 to run 25 second 1/4 mile passes i dont know) well long story short he drives this car like a complete douchebag and rolled it less than a mile away from school…thats great hurry up fly outta school like a badass and roll your car less than a mile away from school so everyone can laugh at your dumbass. that’s why blairsville hates us.

haha ya i drove right by the kid that rolled that boat of a car they don’t need to be doing that and thats why blairsville and especially all of the cops in blairsville taget wyotech students. ya and it is also full of cockey kids that should just shut their mouths when they dont’ know what they’re talking about. if you o go there tho hope to get ron and dave for teachers curt will grab you by the points for everything he can

I had curt as a assisant teacher in my EMS class. hes not to bad.

by far the best instructors there are Jim Peppler, Jim Statz, and Chris Johnson.

I’m signed up for October. Not yet attended though.