Im back lol and I have plans for a project once i get my degree

Hey whats up guys. Do you remember my ass? Last time i was on here as almost daily poster was like last august or something…helping in the planning that meet at Robinson.

Well I’m back. Well right now I just want to tell you what has happened with the civic since last august since I haven’t been posting here for pretty much a year or so.

This past winter specifically on leap year Febuary 29, 2008 my car was rear ended by not one SUV two SUV’s

Here’s the story:

On that day it was fucken crazy snow and ice and the whole nine yards if i can remember correctly. It took me almost 1-2 hours to come back from Oakdale were my School is to Squirrel hill becuase the traffic was so bad. Then after I took the exit none of the roads were cleaned and it was slippery as fuck. So i basically made it to Beechwood BLVD and couldn’t go on any further it was plainly too slippery. So I parked in the side lanes were its used for bicycles. People always park their so I said I can’t get down my street nor drive any further. My street is fucken steep as fuck and i live at the bottom and within that its twisty turny. Wasn’t gonna risk it. So as i said i parked in the bicycle lanes right behind other people who did the same. Tons of people park on the side of the road their during inclement weather so I thought I could too.

Got outa the car started walking to my street. Saw 1 SUV loose controll (I see all tires loose traction and just slide forward) and she slide into the rear end of my parked car. She then saw me walking back to the car and back up and parked infront of some other cars also parked to the side on beechwood. In which I obviously asked her for her info. At that instant another SUV with a brush guard infront of it basically does the same. Tires loose traction and plainly slide into my rear end.

Just my luck? No other cars parked around me got hit. Just mine. Just my luck. But it was good i was their to witness it all

Heres the damage:
http://a151.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5/l_31be15f24826b98e615862730cf81216.jpg
http://a841.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/73/l_95c6cc62b616ae5390c9517dc415b298.jpg
http://a412.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/29/l_f7e62120904eb95424b1188167b24c23.jpg
^ metal bumper guard behind the bumper bent to shit…
http://a558.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/67/l_15549372aa6b1bb79ca519d72935e35d.jpg

etc and so forth…they needed to replace all the rear pretty much except for the tail light that wasn’t hit. And to pull that quarter panel to straighten it out.

anyways its been fixed after needing to deal with insurance BS and you know how that is…

anyways right now i use that car as purely a daily. It was stolen while in my possession in MD all the good shit taken from it. Soon after being stolen it broke all the time. But now that seems like it stopped or is having a break. I hope those gremlins got outa the car finally lol. But even though this car is sentimental to me.

anyways I got some plans when i graduate from Pittsburgh Technical Institute where Im at now studying Information Technology. Ill graduate in Oct 2009. But my plan will take effect soon after i get my first job and can manage paying bills and so on with the new income. So a few months after getting first job with the degree this will take effect. Ill purchase a like 87 or so BMW e30 aka 325is or 325ix if im lucky.

First off ill need to relearn how to drive manual lol. Because last time i drove manual was when i was 16 when my friends let me drive their cars and before that my friend taught me how to drive manuals on the tractors on his farm…We raced them back in the day lol. Anyways so lets say last time i drove manual was only a few occasions when i was 16 and now im 21…I bet you all I forgot how to shift…becuase im used to the auto doing it for me.

So anyways relearn manual before i get the e30 or after when i own it. Get historic tags (i think i want those) lol…It will be a beater im fine saying that ill drive it 1-2 days a week lol…I hope to get one thats black or gunmetal silverish color. And i want to make my retarded Idea of a KGB car. Yes im Russian and proud of it. But im not gonna even look in the US for a Lada, Skoda, or Moskovitch…plus those were POS anyways…Ima do an all black on black theme…black/dark silver car. black rims, black tails, Windows tinted to oblivion like the person sitting inside is of some importance lol…Itll go for the more KGB theme if its a 4 door though hhah…

so im thinking something like:
http://novakweb.net/e28gallery/picture/JBortM535i.JPG
http://novakweb.net/e28gallery/picture/JiminSD.jpg
^ ^ ^^^^^^^^^ more what im thinking of but thats a e28

and then ima turbo it and build it up…I want a Min of 300 HP if not more :wink:

I got this car all planned out in my head. I just gotta wait. Just thought I’d share…and tell you guys whats up its been a while…and im back.

Welcome back, and good luck with the degree from PTI. Fresh out of there it was hard pressed to find a job around here paying more than $9/hr for basic helpdesk, but you gotta start somewhere.

Hell Sheetz starts at $8.75/hr.

This is going to turn into the PTI sucks threaed I feel it coming.

PTI is useless from everyone Ive heard. I used to work at Pittsburgh Intl Airport we always got these kids that went to PTI. They were pretty pissed that they spent all that money just to start in an “entry level” position that anyone could be trained by the airline for.

IMO leave PTI as soon as you can!!! Fuck the University of Oakdale, Pa

Well in just a few quarters I have to choose between Information Technology Network Admin Or Information technology Security Forensics…Im leaning towards the security…Yet some classes within that I have no interest for and Network Admin classes seem 100% easier lol. I think/hope Security Forensics you can find job with any business/organization that has a network and the starting salary is higher then network admin…

I have the grades to get into the security program. Just my most recent GF up here well lets say she got in trouble for shit and was already in the back of a police squad i took the dive becuase I was blinded by love yall know how that is. Now im not with her and im facing a trial on tues…so they do background checks im sure to get into security…I might not get in. Its not gonna be a felony just mistomener or be thrown out i dunno yet till tues…But right now i feel fucked hah. I mean i have perfect grades to get into that program and if i choose to i really hope just that background check isnt whats gonna stop me. And if so Ima talk to the head of the department and be like “hey please take a look at my grades. Their like perfect in every class lol. I took a charge for my ex gf who was never worth it. Now im dealing with the consequences please don’t make it ruin my future by not letting me get the education I choose to take”

fuck bitches their the devil…they use you till you got nothing, hurt you repeatedly then fuck you over…nice guys finish last :frowning:

well lets stop the PTI talk right here right now. The education at PTI is what you make out of it. SO far ive enjoyed studying their and learned a great deal. Education is what you make outa it.

Now heres the thing I’m still debating around getting a BS afterwards. But first I want to finish at PTI…

If i choose to get the BS id graduate from PTI maybe have a year or so (less or more) at a job. If that salary i see progression for raises etc and i see that im able to support myself with that salary ill stay with the AA. If not Id work for up to a year at my first job with the degree just to get some job experience in the field. And while i do that build up this E30 to have fun…then with some other money saved go part time prob to univ of Pittsburgh to get a BS

my grandfather is alumni…He is the oldest working employee their. He used to be both a professor of some science BS and be a scientist. But now he is some top cancer research scientist in all of UPMC and has his own lab with other scientists researching under him…He has been their for like 30 years i bet.

so if he gives a good word i maybe able to transfer to univ of Pittsburgh…or what ever. Ill take it how it comes. Its too early right now for me to plan each aspect of my life without me first seeing wtf this degree will give me. So far I like PTI.

i think i saw ur car at progressive on rodi rd. Welcome back!

yes sir…when it was being repaired it was sitting their before they took it to a shop…progressive trusted shops or what ever they used. Do you live down at penn hills? Ive been their several times and i think Ive seen a car like yours at the giant eagle? But i don’t remember exactly I was with the ex gf didn’t have time to investigate or do a double take to get better look lol

I lived in pennhills for a short period of time last year but i’m back in forest hills. I doubt it was my car at giant eagle though. Theres anther mineralgray stang cruising around which looks similar to mine tho.

ye prob…But If you dont remember last time i saw your car at that meet at robinson i thought it was bad ass. So when i saw a similar car i was like sweet…

Parkbench/Chris got his degree from PTI and makes a VERY nice salary for being like 24 years old. $25+/hr… the degree is only as good as you make it fools

well said…do you know what he majored in…Or should i wait till he comes in here and posts for himself?

who are you?

hi, who are you?

x3

• 3 welcome back

I guess

lol ye … I haven’t been on here very long before then i wasn’t on her for a while so ye i can understand wtf yall don’t remember me or know who i am…lol :asshole

but if you just need some pics to refresh your memory here is like 4 pics:

http://a230.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/94/l_197bb346b064fadb34d15e8b252c2945.jpg
http://a781.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/56/l_afa2d5ed0dac2fa0677b9d8c2d4e2b9c.jpg
http://a815.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_c13351bd9b6ca629423d2bd69a609536.jpg
http://a895.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/39/l_4a5e9387ccc40da54f3d9cba61856716.jpg

nope, still don’t remember, theirs a million of your same car floating around.

Welcome back anyway :asshole

A civic with black wheels and a big muffler … very unique … Still have NO clue who you are …

But … Welcome back …

hahahah it was worth a try. And i wasn’t saying “hey look my car is the only one that looks like this.” Because i know you’d see 50 riced out civics in a 1 mile distance hah.

But thx for the welcome back.

i took a poop