Im back lol and I have plans for a project once i get my degree

hey i just did to~:mrT:

Good luck, sounds like the civic was cursed.

Ironically the company I work for hired a bunch of PTI grads. People just need to know someone to get in anywhere around here with only 2 years of school

true connections are always good.

I remember… I see the passenger side of my old Jeep every time you post.

Good point.

hhahah yup. Wanna fill me in what happened to it since I wasn’t on the forum for a thread of what ended up happening to it? You hit something?

I remember that jeep lol. You kept it so clean their wasnt one spec of dirt/dust on it.hhaah

I slid it off the road back in March on black ice. Right into a telephone pole.

damn dude. At least you were all right? So you descided to repair it and sell it or what ever because that seems very repairable.

welcome back I suppose.

It was totalled, too much structural damage (smashed the pillar in between the door, as well as smashed rocker and kinked roof)

ah in the pic it looked like mainly the passanger front and rear doors took all the damage so i thought it wasn’t totaled. Anyways you got an audi and a bmw to replace the jeep thats quiet a change…lol…but you probably miss all that storage space for carrying around beer hah…anyways bad ass new cars I like them especially the bmw becuase im into classic bmw’s as you see from my earlier rant of the beater car i want to have.

Yeah. If I can squeeze a year out of this one I’ll be on the hunt for an AWD E30 next.

325ix?

u should delete this thread also!

I was thinking he should delete the thread and himself.

maybe he should leave and then in a few years we can see if we all don’t remember him again??

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wait where’s the thread w/the nudes at? :zzz: