hey

hey new here was sent here by another site member, i was at mighty last night i drive a blue neon ,
check out the full run down on my car at

see you guys and gals around

welcome :wave:

:slight_smile: sweet, another member that is into grapics too

I only have a couple though, looking to get more.

oh sweet man yuour neon is fucking awesome. my favorite part is the APC pedals where do i find that i hope i can be sponsored some day.

chris , its tom hacic from derricks, you jerk word up dog nice to see a familiar face on here even if you did tear me down the first chance you got

and i got them at advance… they would lokkk mighty prruuttyy on dat there lotus you got! hahahah

see you round man

http://www.truerace.com/picard.jpg

Dont worry newman, he’ll never beat the camaro!

lol. welcome to the site. :stuck_out_tongue:

It could have been worse. good thing i didn’t break out the big guns. Don’t take anything people say on here too seriously… especially me.

welcome :slight_smile: neon boy!

Hi

if youre an enemy of newman’s you’re a friend of mine!!

otherwise, go fuck yourself.

j/k.

haha! :slight_smile:

god damnit, you beat me to it.

welcome :wave:

welcome

Welcome :wave:
Does the sponsorship do anything for you really?

a couple of companies have given me free stuff , other than that they have me in this RPM program wich is basically if you go to a car show and you win a trophy any kind of trophy … and have a pic at the show with your trophy they will send you your money back, the prices on the stuff though is pretty much free though ,… and there is no shipping cost…

where do you work in derrick?

I think I pass you on walden every afternoon on my way to work…

yeah buddy i see you (almost everyday) … i like you miata alot , real clean looking

and i worked at derrick’s