Hi all!

Hi! What’s goin’ on? I stumbled upon necc through 780tuners, I’m moving back to Edmonton, I just finished my program here in Calgary and since I’m interested in Nissans and learning more about them I decided to join. I currently don’t drive anything…yet…and I’m a mechanical klutz when it comes to cars…well…maybe I’m not totally completely incompetent but yeah :smiley: Hope I can learn a lot of useful and interesting tips and tricks! :partyman:

edit: hopefully if things work out I’ll be able to save enough money to get a 240sx and have enough money to work on it over the winter, anyone wanna’ help me? :?

Hey dude, welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

And much like you I’m a mechanical idiot, though there are peeps around here that actually know what they’re doing, so if you have a question ask away! :slight_smile:

Look forward to meeting you at one of our events! (Next one is a club meet on May 1, unless you’re going to DTP Calgary.)

Welcome to the forums man!

:hi

I just have one thing to say. Buy a 240 Buy a 240 Buy a 240 Buy a 240. :lol:

ha ha, is that a hint :E I appreciate the greeting and hope to meet you all in one of your meets, not in my car of course :oops:

The S13 owners are starting to feel insecure because they no longer hold a majority in the club. heheheh

Welcome! :E

LOL soo true!!!

Welcome! Hope to see you rolling with us in a Nissan soon. :partyman:

Welcome, even if you get a Micra, it’s still a Nissan.

Get a Pulsar GTI-R from Import Concern! For god’s sakes, I wanna see one of those here! :smiley:

And yeah, get a 240 if you wanna lose to a fwd 4 door economy car. :E
(As long as your engine is off and I’m passing by, and I say “race on” quietly so you don’t hear it. :D)

now that’s not fair now is it :stuck_out_tongue: ? I initially wanted a WRX but at this point I can’t afford it in the long run so…Skyline? maybe…any Nissan? most likely…240/Sileighty…you betcha!

Of course it’s not fair! Why do you think I suggested it? :smiley: Might be the only way I can win! :wink:

Anyway, if you were originally looking for a WRX, take a look at a GTI-R! 230HP, AWD, intercooled SR20DET and they’re hella cheap to buy in Japan. A Skyline GT-R will cost you 20K, a Pulsar will be 5.

And, as long as you take it relatively easy on the tranny/diffs, the engine can be fixed by anyone who can work on a SR20, i.e Speedworks, Sumaru’s, Cali, etc.