Hi everyone

oooo lets race!

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:38,topic:25548"”]

Welcome to the board, only LAFENGAS can pull the :snky: card. It’s not like you grafted a warp drive under the hood, lets see what you have this isn’t NYsnky. Unless you did which in that case it would be pretty badass. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the board. :wave:

[/quote]

well other than the warp drive :slight_smile: , Ive got a 2.6" pulley, CAI, GM stage 2 belt, torque dampener, zzp engine mount, 60 lb/hr injectors, .35" gapped plugs, BM short throw shifter, tranny mount, Intense stage 5 tune, pulley tensioner.

Getting CA heat exchange, GMPP cat-back, and interceptor SS gage this month.

people who list their plug gap as a mod = LOOOOOSER.

[quote=“newman,post:43,topic:25548"”]

[/quote]

word what a tool

[quote=“newman,post:43,topic:25548"”]

[/quote]

it wasnt stock, and its neccessary to prevent misfire when running a GM stage 2 kit and 2.8" pulley, which is what I was running before…LOSER

[quote=“strokingnova,post:44,topic:25548"”]

word what a tool

[/quote]

really? what do u know about my car??

[quote=“Silver_Hornet,post:45,topic:25548"”]

it wasnt stock, and its neccessary to prevent misfire when running a GM stage 2 kit and 2.8" pulley, which is what I was running before…LOSER

[/quote]

oh man, well if that’s the case, let me list my mods:

registration sticker
license plates (actually i have the single plate mod)
inspection sticker
1500 tanks of gas
oil filter (a whole bunch)

man, i could go on forever!
i will smoke your ass!

[quote=“Silver_Hornet,post:46,topic:25548"”]

[/quote]

that it sucks.
as does it’s owner.

[quote=“Silver_Hornet,post:45,topic:25548"”]

[/quote]

please post your IQ next time, or where you live, or that you find women gross.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/Wildcherrys2587/Other%20Crap/thwelcome-1.gif

HAHA you picked a battle with newman this is going to RULE!!!:lolsign:

P.S. that was a bad idea

[quote=“newman,post:47,topic:25548"”]

oh man, well if that’s the case, let me list my mods:

registration sticker
license plates (actually i have the single plate mod)
inspection sticker
1500 tanks of gas
oil filter (a whole bunch)

man, i could go on forever!
i will smoke your ass!

[/quote]

U make no sense. Please do me a favor and please be quiet. Your diarrhoea of the mouth is very annoying.

[quote=“Silver_Hornet,post:46,topic:25548"”]

[/quote]

i do not know shit about your a car, i just said your a tool :lolsign:

being a newbie on a forum and eating some humble pie is usually recommended

being a newbie on a forum and trying to stand up for yourself is understandable

being a newbie and talking shit to established forum members is something i just cant comprehend

[quote=“331camaro,post:51,topic:25548"”]

HAHA you picked a battle with newman this is going to RULE!!!:lolsign:

P.S. that was a bad idea

[/quote]

OOOOO a bad idea. What r u his fan club? Or do u do a little sucky for him on the side?

I dont give a flying rats a#$ who NEWMAN is. To me he is a nobody, just like most people.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:54,topic:25548"”]

being a newbie and talking shit to established forum members is something i just cant comprehend

[/quote]

:word:

lol hes obviously not nobody. hes someone that seems to be getting on your nerves

[quote=“Silver_Hornet,post:55,topic:25548"”]

OOOOO a bad idea. What r u his fan club? Or do u do a little sucky for him on the side?

I dont give a flying rats a#$ who NEWMAN is. To me he is a nobody, just like most people.

[/quote]

:lol: do you get a kick out of being hated, because your sure off to a good start pal.

[quote=“Silver_Hornet,post:55,topic:25548"”]

[/quote]

once you get to know him, he really is a nobody, but you can’t quite make that judgment till you endure hundreds and hundreds of his posts.:present:

NEWMANSPEED.COM

[quote=“sureshot!,post:54,topic:25548"”]

[/quote]

Im not trying to piss anyone off, but Im getting attacked by newman and what seems to be his fan wanna be club.

I came on here trying to be friendly. I NEVER showed one bit of arrogance because I know my car isnt the fastest on the road. Ill be the first one to tell ya that. All i wanted to do was say “HI” and invite anyone to “FRIENDLY” racing/cruising. I DONT GIVE A FLYING F*CK IF I WIN OR LOSE, I just wanted to see whats out there and see where I stand. Just like everyone on here, I enjoy modding my car as a hobby.

What I dont do however is modify my car for an ego trip. That shows weakness, and insecurity, which NEWMAN is obviously full of.

Lemme ask ya this Newman, were u beaten as a child? Are you gay? Did your mommy not love you enough, or maybe too much? What are your underlying issues that you NEED a fan club and “fast” cars???