hi forum

:wave: 31 in june over here

welcome

ah!! thus i am not alone! another my age. how are you!

yeah those things suck sarcasm

:welcome: Don’t forget to check out the forum vendors.

seem like a cool cat. remember we have meets very often, check “the social section”. I’m 27 so don’t believe the hype :lol:

and welcome :tup:, bad-ass s/n.

thanks alot guys. id loveto attend meets and would love to thelp the forum vendors but unless you make house calls to the outer west side of chicago then id be more then obliged to help you out!

also. this car is not the best on gas especially when speeding. but its a blast to drive. reminds me of a go-kart when i was younger with the brigg n stratton engines withthe big long orange flag sticking of the back.

now it looks like i drive something out of star wars with the wing, looks kinda of like a TIE fighter

welcome :headbang:

welcome :wave:

Hello

I don’t think you are the oldest
I think Mr.Beckington has a few year on you

LOL

tie fighter

What’s up buddy - Tom’s my bitch

i have met tom twice. he mentioned or someone around him mentioned the site. im a friend of a friend of his… so i did a search and this came up . so i figured it had to be right.

he is an awesome guy but he moved to florida not that long ago i heard. have not heard from him since. no more beer pong parties.

glad to have you on board. enjoy the site!

did walter show you the site?

welcome :slight_smile:

yeah my father made the tie fighter comment.
he says its the darth vader wing. or the tie fighter, cause when it flew sideways i guess the 2 ends look like the spoiler. who knows… but its just funny.

welcome aboard. enjoy your stay. visit often, post plenty.

<-- 32 yrs. old.

Don’t listen to the kids. They think they’re the majority. Ok, maybe they are.

ha! well id like to think us adults might be a little more educated. With that being said, there are a vast amount of younger adults who know more then we do.

I’m 24 and I no how 2 ty my shu

Im almost 50.

:gotme:

I get along great with these guys.

I love it.

Welcome.

I also at first didn’t understand what 90% of the shit these guys are talking about. FTW, Teh, etc. etc.

I still don’t. But i can do this!!!

:slight_smile: :frowning: :wink: :gotme:

hello fellow STI owner :slight_smile:

welcome…