HI I am new.

:shaggy: Lets get that out of the way. I just wanted to say hello because we are instructed to. Little bit about me I don’t bullshit or hate.

welcome:beer:

welcome, any more information on your car?

welcome

welcome

hi

Welcome

welcome!

welcome

welcome

Whats up

welcome ralph

DSM love

welcome

DSM Love. I have a 92 AWD TSi Talon, (7-bolt for those who speak Mitsu) Wiseco 8.5:1 PIstons, Eagle Rods, Crower Springs Ti Retainers. Eliminated Balance Shafts, and eliminated oil squirters, Big16g Turbo, Spearco FMIC, -6an Fuel Lines, Aeromotive FPR, RC 550cc injectors, 3in GM MAS, SAFC, Energy Urethane Bushings, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Buschur Strut Tower bars, Whiteline Camber Correction kit, Act2100lbs Pressure Plate, Bolea shift kit, Flat Black Rattle Can paint job. Thanks guys hope to see all of you in my rearview window one day. Just kidding.

wow nice set up. Where are you from? Where do you live. I dont think I have ever seen your car…

why would you eliminate oil squirters? clearence?

welcome.

welcome

I’m from around Moon/Coraopolis, I don’t normally drive it around too much considering i just finished up everything but I go AutoX a lot with a Royal Red 83 Rabbit GTi or the Talon, Im looking foward to this season Hope to see you out there TSI…PS about the squirters with forged pistons they are not really needed, as well as the main reason for “Crankwalk” in the 7 bolt motors was oil starvation to the main journals, tracing back to the oil squirters valve was either improperly set from factory or a factory problem with lubrication, either way i have 1k miles on the new motor and it is going strong so i think its going to be ok. :shaggy: