93 Talon Tsi AWD

For sale: 93 Talon Tsi, $9000. This car is done 100% right, no shortcuts or eBay parts, sell your HEAP and buy this car and be done, car will run low 11’s on pump gas. Car now has 66,480 miles on it, clean clear PA title, no accidents ever. Has new windshield due to a small chip, Car still smells new.
more pics at www.cbevo.com

JDM 6-bolt shortblock, new Mitsu oil pan, balance shafts removed.
CB ported 2G head, SS valves, FP behive springs
Poly motor mounts
CB spec custom JMF SMIM
ARP L19 head studs
Forced Performance FP2 cams
FP exhaust manifold
FP HTA68 turbo
Custom 4" intake piping
EVO3 ported O2 housing
63mm ported TB
Buschur Racing FMIC
Tial Q BOV
Buschur Racing 3" turbo back exhaust
ECMLINK V3 Speed Density, GM AIT,AEM 5-bar, NGK WB
FIC Bosch 900cc injectors
-6 SS feed line
Walbro 255hp fuel pump re-wired
Shep Stage II transmission
ACT 2100 clutch and ACT flywheel
New Mitsu shift cables with brass ends
EVO 8 shift knob
KYB AGX front and KONI rear struts
Front and rear STB’s
Poly front control arm bushings
CB drycell battery kit
Chromoly front support
Eibach Pro-kit springs
Hawk brake pads w/EBC rotors
Goodyear Ultragrip tires
Autometer boost gauge
Kenwwod CD w/IPOD cable
Polk speakers

Thought about buying this but not sure it would be a super great idea as i need it as a daily driver.

Car has been at J and S and I am sure you could daily it. Hell just because Curt built it I am sure it will daily. He is not some punk kid, he does stuff right.

We know who Curt is… I’m sure this is as well of a put together DSM as you can find, but you will never be able to convince me that an 18 year old DSM that is knocking on 10’s is going to be a good daily driver. But I’m sure it’s a hell of a machine and I wish luck on the sale!

These would be my thoughts exactly. I am fully aware of Curt’s DSM building skillz but the fact it’s 18 years old, heavily modified and on top of it all a DSM (lets be fair, no one is lining up to give them a medal on reliability). I’m sure for Curt or someone that owns a shop with DSM knowledge it would make an amazing daily driver but I’m sure that once I got my hands on it luck would be that something will fail and I won’t be able to fix it without professional help if for no other reason than, I don’t have a garage and things that break on 11 second cars aren’t usuallly things that you can do with a set of wrenches on the street.

Sold, thanks !