1993 Talon TSI AWD $3500

This is just an interest check, if I don’t get an offer I like, I’ll keep the car.
It’s a 1993 Talon TSi AWD, 260K on the ODO
It has a low mileage JDM N/A motor with all the turbo stuff bolted to it, all the work was done by Helder, he’s a legend on the DSM board, so you know it was done well.
Car also has a 2G exhaust manny, O2 extension, and a 3" turboback exhaust. It has a VDO boost gauge, and I can include a FMIC (core w/ endtanks, no piping) if the price is right.
Problems with it are: Rust in front driver’s side fender, nowhere else. Spoiler is missing. Could use a coolant flush. The car failed E-test on the idle portion 323 hc ppm, 200 is limit.
Other than that, the car runs great, and pulls REALLY hard. It’s just been a huge nuisance to me and spring is almost here so I’ll just start driving my G35 Coupe anyway, and it’ll be parked all summer. It is currently safetied, but it expires pretty soon, I’m very certain it will pass safety no problem. This car needs a DSM enthusiast, and I am not one. The fact that I had to change the motor, turbo, dp, alternator, battery, pretty much RIGHT after buying the car pissed me off a lot. I’ve pretty much developed a hatred for these things, and turbo cars in general.
I want $3500 for it, pm me with your offers. Cash is ideal, but I’ll trade for one of the following:
Civic/integra, celica, subie of some sort or any other sporty-ish japanese car in manual
Some sort of japanese luxo-boat (any lexus, infiniti, acura)
Japanese SUV
Parts for a 350Z/G35C
Obviously will also trade for an S-chassis :wink:

Any car must be safetied & e-tested in perfect, or near perfect running condition, I just want a GOOD winter beater that doesn’t explode when I gun it on the 401 to pass someone.

Price is now obo, I don’t really care to keep this car any longer

Bump! Everyone could use another DSM :wink:

OMG price is obo, all reasonable trades considered! It just needs to be stick and japanese. Very interested in trading for an S13!

pics?

What 350 parts do you want for a trade?

emaim me pics to jpb922@hotmail.com…including the rust spot too

pics to mccracken7@hotmail.com pls…