Hi, my name is Rena. I am a horn...

lol
I did post pics, check my very first post in this thread! geez lol

ola! about time you started posting around here. was great to meet you at the improtu random CG get-together. pictures of the rest of the “garage” is key :R

^ exactly…pics of the rest of the “garage”…geez LOL

Man oh man you guys are needy! Check out my first post, I put pics of the cars there. Now, if you want to find me, I’ll be the psycho sitting on my front step with a shotgun and nightvision glasses.

Hey sexy lady can i get your number so maybe sometime we can go sliding together while holding hands… seeing how its highly possible since you’re on the right side and im on the left wink wink lol :smiley:

anywho whats up rena girl you finally decided to join the family aye… it was nice meeting you that night, to bad you too off early or i just came late. eather way when you drove off in the 32 i kinda went in my pants LMAO!! i kid but seriously i bet you make alot of guys do that for real. :stuck_out_tongue:

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! make yourself at home, hope to see you again soon :A

welcome fellow gtr owner…cant wait to meet you…

Navin…

Welcome Rena :X I see that you’ll probably have about the same distance to travel to the CG meets as well.

Mom’s Z32??? MMmmmmmmmm Me loves 2+2’s. And a silver one too. :R Nice 99 front end, side skirts, vented nose and smoked Euro turns. Ummmmm, why isn’t your Mom on here or is she on another Z Forum? You have to bring her with you to CG as well. At least I’ll have someone my age to talk to. :o

hi Navin!

You’re on GTRCanada as well? samee lol Not much to post on the eastern section, pretty BORING if ya ask me lol Can’t wait to meet you as well! Add me to MSN!

Welcome to the posts. Hope to meet you and your Mom(fellow Z32 2+2) at meets.

welcome fellow kouki driverr…

do you drift? …or park?

hello rena welcome to the site :slight_smile: see yah soon

how old is ur mom :slight_smile:

Loaded Female…:smiley: nice…:smiley: and rare…:smiley:

shes a girl…
verified…lol

whats up reens!!

OK THIS IS OFFICIALLY GETTING CREEPY…

WHY IS MY CAPS STUCK!?!?!?

yes yes…gtrc will be picking up soooon…i promise…im gonna give everyone a shot of adrenaline…lool…but ya, i wanna do a GTRC meet soon too…i havent debuted it yet to them…well to anyone for that mattter…lol…but ya ill seet sumtin up and u better come!!..lol…

msn adderation = dun…lol

Navin…

wassup welcome to the boards

I think I spotted you Monday on the QEW around 12:00pm. Silver R32, young lady driving, stuffed animal hanging from rear bumber. Was that you ?

OMG!! You were the driver in the black SE-R approaching the gardiner expressway, you pulled off onto the lakeshore I think? I saw you too!
Yes, i have a plush flower on my tow hook lol!!

WOW, good timing. I never thought I’d ever be spotted…this is a first!

I was on my way to drop my car off at a shop, I was coming from Niagara. Came back home with a white 2007 honda civic sedan :S , ironically, the car that rear ended my skyline was also a civic lol

^did the VTAAAAACCCCCCHHHHH kick in yet?
:stuck_out_tongue: