Hi, plz read me, k thanks. PS. Free hoodie.

This is my first post in the thread. I want a shirt with howie’s face on it, k?

This is my first post in this thread, and i want one with newman’s face on it. :slight_smile:

I’d also wear a nyspeed thong, cheetah print tho so it comes off faster…

post 1

howie did u ever credit me that $ back?

This is my second post in this thread. JuicedGT, my head is shaped exactly like the NYSpeed.com logo. No need to fret.

These hooded sweatshirts are a fantastic idea.

I want a shirt with newman’s balls on it…

or shall I just ask him?

Wouldnt you rather see Newman’s balls in person?

No one wants to see that. Except for 13 year old girls. Maybe.

Ide prefer a picture of Zong, eating a taco, on my hoodie.

In for the hoodie action.

So say I should decide to type an insanely epic post just because I can. I mean granted it will not further my chances but if I wanted to piss the next five minutes of life away I could easily do just such. It’s kind of like a blue pen, sure nobody really wants to use them but sometimes they want variety, and to do such blue is really the only acceptable color. I mean sure you could use red, but that just means that you or someone just failed. After all red is bad, almost as bad as the jackstand failure rates on a DSM. Granted it’s not really an issue when you look at the big picture, they do require said owner to have 4 at minimum. And so many of those 4 are always in use it just makes the issue look worse than it really is. Sure only one might break, but out of how many. Thank god mitsu doesn’t make jackstands or they would be screwed. Picture this, instead of crank walk, it’s Jack walk, the arm starts to wear through the side of the stand. And the whole thing would just collapse. Multiply by four, and you might come close to the problem a Yugo faces in it’s daily existance. Mission accomplished.

Damnit, I think that we should have said screw the tshirts and gotten the thongs, a lot more sales would have occured. Especially if Newman gave them to all his women as “parting gifts”.

no thongs?, i’m out

No banana hammocks, that’s total bullshit. plus 1 for the leopard print :slight_smile:

Leopard? 10.5 ftw! Been running it since October. Wooo!

Hmm… this calls for the power of Hasslehoff next page.

p.s. if i get left holding the bag on this shit, and a lot of people dont order shit, its never gonna happen again… fyi

I agree. Your head is shaped exactly like the logo. Thats why i want it.

^ I can’t really guess if that will happen or not. There seemed to be a bunch of people interested when cuban started rounding people up.