Hi, plz read me, k thanks. PS. Free hoodie.

Money talks man, I don’t think a shit ton of people will order. Hopefully enough for it to happen again though…

post 2

Just sent 75.00$

[quote=“Twizted,post:42,topic:38425"”]

Just sent 75.00$

[/quote]

:clap:

Thanks again Zwarbyt for your effortz :tup:

First off, I just want to say that thongs increase the chance of getting yeast infections, which is disgusting. So all you fellas who think they’re sexy, think again.

I’d like a pair of thongs.

So would Jon.

Wash the puss and you won’t get infected. :smiley:

[quote=“Twizted,post:24,topic:38425"”]

howie did u ever credit me that $ back?

[/quote]

Uh, yeah, like in july lol

[quote=“dawn,post:45,topic:38425"”]

First off, I just want to say that thongs increase the chance of getting yeast infections, which is disgusting. So all you fellas who think they’re sexy, think again.

[/quote]

boyshorts own thongs all day long.

my g/f wears boyshorts all the time. it gets old. fuck even granny panties to change it up would be cool.

[quote=“dawn,post:45,topic:38425"”]

[/quote]

I would just like to say that I have come to the conclusion that Dawn wears granny panties. Have fun getting laid rocking those.

It would be cool if you rocked nothing or boy shorts though.

good luck to you! :tup:

i’ll never understand the dawn humpwagon…

What type of t-shirt is it?

Is it just a HANES heavyweight?

I hate black t-shirts that turn to a dark grey after 5 washes.

I’ll order some up though soon

Post 1

howie just called me.

asked me about the tires that he brough to me last year.

i told him i would meet him half way to get im his tires, and then he yelled at someone for crossing the yellow line in chinese

i think he is a little crazy if you ask me

sometimes i really want him to come and visit me… it seems like he is always going to a wedding…

shit yeah