Hi

welcome, and hello

welcome, nice ride. thinkin of doing the GM S/C kit to my 2.2 ecotec cavalier or else putting a hair dryer on.

Welcome and nice car. Question for ya though?? Does that orange ss in the pic belong to a kid in greensburgh??

No… but he’s in Gbg all the time. There are two other orange SS’s floating around the Gbg area…

The one in the pic has Intense Stage 5 (2.5" pulley, 60lb injectors, tune) and a new clutch and lightweight flywheel along with his 2.5" exhaust.

One of the other orange ones in Gbg has GM Stage 2. And the other one has Intense Stage 5, but no flywheel/clutch upgrade.

Have you raced one?

Some peeps call it ‘Blurple’. My bike is a very similar color called ‘Illusion’ Blue. Sweet color in different light, but pretty much looks purple all the time.

Anybody call you ‘grimmace’ or ‘barney’ yet? You’ll learn to live with the comments.

welcome

Ha Ha no no i never raced one. I was at the carwash in Gbg by kfc and mcdonalds and i was talking to a kid that had a orange one. He was telling me about some stuff he wanted to do to it.

Haha… yeah I’ve been called grimmace. I don’t mind it… it’s the people that have the “Arrival Blue” Cobalts that call me that. I think they’re jealous of my blue simply cause it’s a nicer blue. :slight_smile:

Ah ok. Gotcha.

FTR I would be the one that started with Grimace. And Laser “Blue” could only be a nicer blue if it was, in fact, blue and not purple…

Jealousy.

Join use in our other forums!

LOL, nah, it’s honestly not. I just don’t like that color, I have NEVER liked that color, even when it was on the TrailBlazers.

My new favorite is the Sport Red though, that’s the only color I’d give up my Arrival Blue for.

Mmmm… I’m not much of a red car guy… but Sport Red is nice. Very classy… if that’s possible on a $20,000 car.

Join use in our other forums!