Hi!!

Benn a member for a couple months. just gettin around to posting. Have been around the car scene for years. In the fleet at present are a 70 Cougar, 91 MR2 Turbo, 2002 lincoln ls (daily driver) 06 Explorer eddie Bauer(wifes) and 05 YZF600R. My sons rides (hope he joins up soon) are 68 Mustang GT (cruiser) 04 F-150 and 95 Mustang GT (street, mostly strip) Finally got the 95 finished after some major teething issues and HUGE help from Brian and Jay at 2 fast garage. Got down to best of 10.38 @ 131.6 mph. Still breakin in and tuning. shooting for 10.00 to high nines N/A 93 octane pump gas motor, race weight 3100 lbs. Cougar has gone a best of 7.93 @ 93.7 in the 1/8th with an abysmal 2.00 60ft. Cougar is a 4 speed car and a bitch to drive. I have to down size the pics to post up

Welcome. I would say you’re quite diversified. :tup:

Let’s see your MR2! Is it for sale?

welcome :wave:

To the OP, welcome. Nice set of collective wheels in your family.

Now, to Joe…I swear your MR2 radar is stronger than Lessers Viper radar

Welcome

Welcome!

:wave:

Welcome!

Welcome that’s alot of cars! Sweet fleet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19051[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19050[/ATTACH]Thanks all :slight_smile: yes variety is the spice of life eh? There has to be at least one model by nearly every manufacturer i can come to like and appreciate. I have had the Cougar for 26 years, the 68 Mustang been in the family since 84 and was just given to my son from his grandfather( spoiled brat) Ive had the MR2 since 06. as to the question, it may be for sale. My son has been driving it all summer.