HID Kits (No Waiting!!!)

I struck a deal with my distributor, I can order them one by one now!! If anyone is interested, just contact me and I’ll get you a price, most kits, including Hi/Lo are 200$ shipped!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/logik23/AllColors.jpg

6000K shipped to Brampton, Ontario!??

What bulb type??

wow that’s a good price.

how long do you have this deal for?

anybody know what k is in the sti? thats the one im looking for

My distributor didn’t give me a time limit, but it won’t be forever, maybe a couple of weeks.

Stock HIDs (like STi or BMW or Acura) are usually between 4500-5000K. The color is changed by the projector housing however. If you want a similar color I would go with 6000k or 8000k if you want more blue.

Also, this isn’t some eBay crap, these kits come with a 1 year warranty.

whats the company name? who makes the ballast? who makes the ignitors and are they phillips or osram bulbs?

how is this a group buy?

Well it used to be a group buy, but when people weren’t really interested, I figured I’d find more people by doing it 1 by 1, is this a problem? Is there another section I should put this in?

The kit has both the ballast and ignitor in one box and it is made by KLight, which is the brand of the kit. The bulbs I assume are made by KLight, but I’d have to check it out.

10,000k or 8,000k 9003 bulb shipped to mississauga, ont?

so the ballast and ignitor are built-in to a single box? or is it a separate ballast and ignitor system, and where is Klight manufactured

Yeah, the ballast and ignitor are in the same box so it’s real easy to install.

For the country, it’s somewhere in Asia, probably like Taiwan or China or Malaysia. It’s made by 6 year old boys, but there is a warranty and I’ve had my kit for over 6 months and it still works great and the 12 people who had bought kits off me during the last group buy have had no problems, so the quality is there, don’t worry! :slight_smile:

I’m going to answer all the PMs for prices as soon as my supplier e-mails me the pricing list I asked for this morning. :mrgreen:

i know they are in the same box, but what i’m trying to ask is, is the ballast ignitor assembly seperate or together.

and how long has the company existed? cause anybody can offer warranty, but the fact that how long have they been existant for. as far as i can see, they are at least 6 months. but i’m going to do some more research as i’ve never heard of this company before.

and does it come with a relay system?

Yeah, it comes with a relay. I’m not sure if they are together or apart seeing as I’ve never opened the box myself.

And my supplier has been around for over a year and KLight has been around for a little longer than that IIRC.

These are still available!

Hey bud,

How much for 6000K H1? I believe the 97-98 Headlights use H1?

Most likely just the low-beam kit?