Hide and Seek with a Polar Bear

whats the fuck paul are you st00p[idd

I didnt see that they were Alaska plates since theyre kinda snow covered.

Artic = Greek Artik = ‘bear’
Antartic = anti + artik = ‘no bears’

well sir, then you need snowvision.

thank you Nat. Geo :lol

info on those disgusting pics

Contrary to what is claimed in various versions of the forwarded email, however, the attack took place near the Arctic village of Kimmirut in Nunavut, the northernmost territory of Canada, not in the Yukon Territory or Alaska.

The victim of the mauling was an Inuit hunting guide by the name of Kootoo Shaw, who was encamped with three American caribou hunters when the attack occurred. As the hunters recounted it, the bear rolled into camp and took an idle swat at their tent first, then headed for Shaw’s, ripping it open and proceeding to jump up and down on him, clawing at his back and tearing at his scalp. “I could feel his heavy breathing and feel his teeth on the back of my neck,” he later told a reporter for the Northern News Service. “I thought he was going to bite my neck.” The hunters shot and killed the bear before it could inflict a fatal wound.

the pic of the woman getting bit by the polar bear was because she JUMPED into the enclosure at a zoo! Dumb bitch deserved to be bitten! :lol