HIDs IN THE CAR!

Yup, you couldn’t have said it any better.

By the way, to prove that HIDs are all about looks, just wait for the next Bing’s meet. You will notice that everyone will turn their headlights on before it even gets dark. I just hope that one of those guys won’t be driving behind me.

thats is a motherfucking bright headlight. props to you for the install, but dude get it adjusted.
Go at any junk yard for tsx and get the projectors. try working with those

right now, i’m sure you’ll piss off one to many drivers on the road everytime you take your car out

how would the txs projectors get installed…could you gimme more info on that plz
thx

i’ll take back what i said about the tsx projectors.!

let me put it like this,
i know of a few guys who have retrofitted tsx projectors in other cars other than acuras. thing is the ‘other’ car were’re talkin about came with projectors from factory. check your pm for more info on that one

i also remember someone else putting those in a an old generation eagle talon with popup lights. it was pretty neat. that website close down tho:(( iknow its doable lol)

and you may also have to change your bulbs:(

you’ll have troubles with TSX projectors if you have never heard of retrofitting, yes they are one of the greatest oem hid projector, but the pop up headlights yield a lot of problems.

i personally went with FX35 projectors, its not the best projector nor the best bi-xenon projector, but it had the smallest length compared to other bi-xenon projector.

by doing a retrofit on s13 pop-ups you come to a problem with the projector and the adapter for hid bulb hitting the frame. so it has to stay up, or it’ll come down with a crunching sound. its too cold now to properly complete my retro but its low enough to never get flashed, and nobody is blinded cause it is aimed properly

however, if you feel that you want to keep yoru current setup, i suggest doing this.
rip apart your headlight housing, paint all the reflectors on the bottom half of the housing flat black so it doesn’t reflect, you will minimize a lot of glare. thats the only proper way to do it,

with lighting its the opposite effect.

here’s a shitty diagram with paint.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/nautica_t/shield.jpg

i c thx for the advice

doors, can you go try to tape some electrical tape on the top and bottom of the outside lense?
to try to make it WIDE SCREEN
i just want to see the image difference.

i pointed them as low as i can and it seemes nice now :slight_smile: i checked it from far away and the light didnt bother me at all compared to when i couldnt even walk towards the car but sure ill tape it tomarrow and take a pic lol