A quick drive-by with the new HID's

I remember a thread a while back where some people were saying the 6K HID’s were ricerish.

Well here is what they look like on my car. They are VERY bright, exp compared to stock and I don’t see anything rice about them.

I know Pauly was interested in this:

Oh and I LOVE the way the new exhaust sounds : )

I like them. I have the 6k also.

Haters gonna hate. Bitches gonna bitch.

OMG the glare is horrendous!

I need HIDs sooo bad.

Do it. I paid $110 for the kit. Included the bulbs, slim ballasts, resistor and all the wiring. Took me 20 minutes to complete.

How much smaller are the “slim” ballasts? I have the reg ones, I would say they are 4"x4"x3/4" or so.

where from?

Slims are about the same L and W but are only about 1.4" thick

http://jwmotoring.com/

He specializes in Corvette parts but he can get HID’s for any make/model for around the same price.

Nice they don’t look blue at all

looks good. exhaust is nice too!

www.ddmtuning.com for the win .

fuck that site.

I ordered some from them over a month ago. They wont return my emails, phone goes right to their message machine which says their inbox is full and still nothing.

fuck them.

Im pretty sure I saw the vette tonight like the HIDS love the exhaust note.

exhaust sounds sick, i love all HID’s and i think i saw you last week sitting at a light across from colonie center, i went by in a lifted orange CJ7

Looks like Spier falls road just off route 9. Who was shooting the video? I think I delivered his new BOV last week.

SharpHID.com has good stuff and a decent price.
and the Vette sounds MEAN

They look good, I’m def gonna pick up a set eventually. Exhaust sounds good. You’re really making me wanna pick up a set of headers.

exhaust is siiick…

for hid’s check out www.ddmtuning.com

i ordered a set a year ago no problems… there $50 lifetime guarentee… they sent me a bad bulb and they sent me a box and shipping label to send them back in. great customer service:thumbup

My friend Pauly and yea that is the road. He has white Evo X