Just a heads up for those looking for HID(s)

I figured that some of you would be interested in these for your bikes. Im not aware of anyone selling HID’s at at these prices and with a lifetime warranty.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/ddmhidkits.html

I have these on my E36 (55w, 4500k, slim kit) and love them. Ive never had any problems with them either FWIW.

Maybe down the road, but for now I’m happy with my fake blue headlights lol.

I actually ordered those this past weekend. Guys from 600rr.net suggested it. Should be here monday/installed tuesday!!

good looks/

hmmm i could definitely use this. :tup:

just ordered mine off of ebay, per timbolin’s direction. they look great and provide a nice flood of light on his 636, so i bought the same kit for my 600rr.

Sam, you wont be disappointed. :tup:

hows the install on these tim? i might pick em up for the winter

Around 15 minutes for the whole install. Plug and play.

mmm, what kit should i get? i see they have the single and then a couple for high/low, i’m not sure which ones i would need tho

we have need two H7s, not bi-xenon. Look for the slim ballast they are ~1/2 thick. I’ll PM you a link, Chris.

alright sweet thanks

What temp bulb is yours? I ordered the 5000k kit but I think I want something that will be slightly blue.

i went with 6000k…4300k comes with most Audi/BMW’s but i wanted something that looked a little exotic but still had useable amount of lumens.

Just a heads up for those looking for HID(s), buy a car that comes with them stock or you suck. Or if you choose to go the poor route, at least get projectors.

did you use stock headlamps or depot projectors

Euro Bosch units

I think most of us in this thread are using them in our bikes. You are right about projectors though. I have one projector I could retrofit into the bike but I’d want to have another and do both at the same time.

:fail: Lets go buy a a car just cuz it has HIDs. :bloated:

no but putting hid’s the wrong housing is :picard: x10