Highlights

when cozy restaurant turned OFF The air conditioning after everyone came IN to eat. haha

& theo’s exit was shit.

His lap around the round about was baller, it was extra cool when he is coming right for me.

the douche in the black silvia or 240sx/silvia with triple projo’s on the highway with his;

low beams
high beams
yellow (?) fog lights

ALL ON, I HOPE YOU GOT A TICKET for being such a douche as to drive with ALL YOUR lights on.

this was, oh 10pm+ on on the 403? towards toronto/hamilton.

P.S. it wasn’t foggy at all out

it was pretty funny when we were goin for the cruise, and that cop came with the lights on from the other direction, instantly everybody pulled over and stopped dead, lmao ive never seen anybody react so fast so police before,

and i think it was mrsynister in the white s14 stopped off at the porta-potty mid cruise, lol were cruisin by and i see his car parked in front, that was a good idea tho, super convient, hahah

lmao, yea I saw that too. As I recall he left the car on, did anyone else get any ideas? :D:D

i didnt see a single guy pull over from behind! more like stop dead in the road, i pulled over though! :smiley:

i just kinda pulled to the side, did anything happen with the cop?

i dont think so, i was at the back and he kept on going, dont think there was much attention from the heat, good show for sure, lots of maturity.