Nissan>>>>>honda so funny

ok, well tonite both heatw ted and i were at his house, well all day just effin around with the cars installing new stuff fixing and moving old stuff.

kengiS(SP?) wanted to buy a set of rear coilovers off him, but he lived out in…i guess you would say almost markham, so ted and i took both cars cause i had my friend with me, drive there was awsome, rb25det flatblack sil40(coupe) and sr20det sil40(hatch). ted only had a 10 day trip permit.

we get there deliver the goods chatter up, go get pizza. THEN for the ride home we took highway 7, just for the cruise factor. we get to i think airport and 7 or goreway and 7 and there is a red light, ted pulls up be side me and we nod at each other(cause there was a cop waiting for the green light going the other way)
the cop rolls threw the intersetion, STARING our cars down. hangs a left in the first parking lot, goes to the exit of the lot going our way and sits and waits.
now both ted and i are like fuck we are getting pulled over. so the light goes green and as fate would have it we had to go straight…
there was a integra behind me and a civic a few cars back of ted. now i can see the cop switching lanes to catch both him and i(we both have quite big exhausts) and when he finally does he is behind ted(only trip permit) at a red light, light turns green we go. he drives behind ted and the look of horror in his eyes was amazing. we keep going, then out of no where he slammed on his brakes flys behind the integra behind me and slams on the lights, ted and i drove off laughing, i was laughing so hard i was crying.
hope you enjoyed.

nissan>honda.

and from what i could see the integra appeared to only be lowered with a mild exhust.
lololol

hahahaha nice…i live in markham too…i just got my white s13 hatch 2 weeks ago…i really wanna set up a meet…i’d love to meet some people on this site and definetly check out their cars…
P.S…lol fuckin honda…cops love honda’s

lol it was just amazing how he had us both we were side by side, and he hit the brakes so hard and pulled the dc2 integra over

LMAO priceless

Funny stuff.

Shoulda given me a call jerkdouche!

lol last i seen you…you had that odd colored phone…i wont say the color, msn me your number then foooo.

it’s changed 8)

its like everytime i drive tru oshawa i get some punk wangster with a lumina loaded with ppl trying to race me…

LoL this is soo true I have huge a exhaust and no cops even glance at my car, I see integras and civics being followed and pulled over all the time.

Nissan>>>honda ftw.

grammar and sentense structure >>> you

greater then me? if so…you can still read it and understand it. im not here to pass a test.

i stopped reading about half way through

up until then it was a good story tho

spelling > you

Mike > all.

Butchered call-outs>all

ah welll, all i know is that it was some funny ass shit.

me not caring > son

me > lmao.
i dunno every body was doing it. i just wanted to be cool:clown:

“sil40 and Rbs13” > Integra LOL yeah man i am glad he didnt end up pulling you guys over… Who wouldn’t feel anxious to check two Flat black s13’s driving next to each other LOL, and then change their mind to chase after a little honda… LOL. Thanks dudes for comming by, Great cars, sick coilovers : )

RWD > FWD :smiley: