Nissan>>>>>honda so funny

bet you the cop was just fucking with you cause he loves s13’s and knows what u most likley have at least sr20’s in there…
(if u havent heard yet people… cops have the ability to crush anycar now that is highly tuned or modified… my friend works for a classic car dealership and the cops faxed them a memo to tell customers if they have aftermarket stuff on the cars the risk is there when they buy it)

wow are you serious??? : O That means they can assume a rb swap on a 240sx is “highly modified”… fak

a set of hotshot headers is enough for them to.
guy who came in got a set of hooker headers taken off his challenger and converted to stock so the cops wouldnt hastle him

thats b/s…

By that logic, all cop cars should be crushed; they’re “highly” modified automobiles.

I’ve gotten pulled over in my POS completely stock integra…just because its an integra…twice by the same cop at one point lmao

my buddy got pulled over in his s13 and the cop was actualy asking questions about it in a good way, he was a car guy himself “i owed a mustle car when i was a kid and i did the same things u guys do to the imports. same love different cars/generations” and its true the cars and tec. are newer but its all the same love.