Hilarous geo-metro racing story!!

I’d like to race that guy with a 94’ Jetta 1.9L Diesel! (with the A/C on at that)

reminds me of my first car, chevy corsica 3.1L MULTI-PORT FUEL INJECTION!
people in z24’s envied my raw torque steer.

Ah yes good old torque steer! My Buick is notorious for it, you don’t even need the steering wheel to change lanes, you just put the pedal to the ground and sideways you go!
God bless the 3.8 V6 that was the most reliable engine in the world! I had my 91 Buick Lesabre since new, my mom bought it back in 91 and gave it to me in 1994 when I got my license.
Right now it has just under 400,000 km’s on it, so far I changed the transmission once the water pump twice, the alternator 3 times and the power antena once. Other then that it’s all been regular maintanance like oil & filter, rad flush, tune ups, brakes, tires, shocks etc. It still has the Original factory exhaust! If you can believe it and it passes e-tests without problems actually it scores 0.0 in some categories! I love my Buick!

I’m sorry to go off topic too but I think the GM 3.8L V6 deserves a lot of credit for it’s reliability and for the amount of torgue it put’s out, it makes it fun to suprise people, what a sleeper!
And yes I have seen some moded ones all I can say is wow!

my unlimited slip differential was letting me down!

LOL